Author Topic: Kerozene's interview with Ado Yuhe  (Read 5852 times)

Mfumu Vata on: August 17, 2020, 22:03

• View Profile
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 22:21 by Mfumu Vata »

CM PRINCE #1 on: August 17, 2020, 22:16

• View Profile
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 22:25 by CM PRINCE »

archos #2 on: August 17, 2020, 22:37

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
brigade is starting to be" soleiled" akosi akosi akosi akosi :D :D :D :D

CM PRINCE #3 on: August 17, 2020, 22:49

• View Profile
brigade is starting to be" soleiled" akosi akosi akosi akosi :D :D :D :D
LOL I love that saying "Soleiled", first Celeo, then Apocalypse, now Kerozene. but I still don't think it's as bad as Soleil since it appears he has so many problems with many people in Clan QL, even former random QL musicians are always in the comments on Youtube calling out Soleil and for being a bully and for lying about the Depitcho incident.

Manzambi94 #4 on: August 17, 2020, 23:26

• View Profile

Shit it is sad to see how he lost his atalaku voice, why didn't Koffi develop his natural voice? Is way more enjoyable than that Bill voice imitation. Anyway I will like the interview before watching.it him Brigade and Fally created the most memreable 2:31 of Congolese history

Wenge1995 #5 on: August 17, 2020, 23:42

• View Profile

Shit it is sad to see how he lost his atalaku voice, why didn't Koffi develop his natural voice? Is way more enjoyable than that Bill voice imitation. Anyway I will like the interview before watching.it him Brigade and Fally created the most memreable 2:31 of Congolese history

Keep in mind, he was at the hieght of his career during puberty. His final adult voice was going to be distinctly different from the voice we're used to from albums, we already started seeing the difference during his time in Les Marquis.

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: August 17, 2020, 23:53

• View Profile
I always felt he was forcing his voice and out of breath most of the time doing it and I was right as he admit it here that his voice used to dry quick that’s why during concerts he used to prefer to let Brigade animate more...gotta admire the honesty from this guy but Brigade gotta stop with the lies lol.

congo-243 #7 on: August 18, 2020, 02:33

• View Profile
Don't if I'm exaggerating but for his animation on Effrakata I consider him a legend lol

BienMat23 #8 on: August 18, 2020, 05:40

• View Profile
Don't if I'm exaggerating but for his animation on Effrakata I consider him a legend lol
I think I may second this loool

CM PRINCE #9 on: August 18, 2020, 08:21

• View Profile
You’re not exaggerating my brother, Kerozene is a legend. Since 98% of people already know who he is just by saying his name that says a lot already

Kizito #10 on: August 18, 2020, 13:50

• View Profile

He was a kid, and his voice was still in transformation, the one he has right now is his

archos #11 on: August 18, 2020, 14:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
his current voice is what he was trying to do then  with a voice not mature enough for that

Wenge1995 #12 on: August 18, 2020, 15:42

• View Profile
his current voice is what he was trying to do then  with a voice not mature enough for that

Where in Kinshasa is Kerozene from and what got him into animation? What's his background?

Congolitude #13 on: August 18, 2020, 16:08

• View Profile
He is from Bandal if im not mistaken

Mfumu Vata #14 on: August 18, 2020, 16:15

• View Profile

Where in Kinshasa is Kerozene from and what got him into animation? What's his background?

In this interview he said that he's from Bandalungwa and that even didn't know that he was an atalaku. It were his friends if I remember well who spoted him when singing, while he was selling some stuff before he house of his parents and from then he joined a streetband not far from his house.

What he didn't say in this in this interview was that he used to be along with Brigade in Wenge Tonya Tonya before Adolphe Dominguez arriving in Kinshasa. I think that he talked about that in his first interview with Ado Yuhe, that they made in the days that Ado used to work with Grace Mbizi for Congomikili. Brigade often talk about those moments when they ask about his career, but in his last interview with Ado he didn't talk about that, because they focused on WMM and QL.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 16:17 by Mfumu Vata »