Author Topic: Kerozene's interview with Ado Yuhe  (Read 5853 times)

Manzambi94 #15 on: August 18, 2020, 17:59

• View Profile
his current voice is what he was trying to do then  with a voice not mature enough for that

Where in Kinshasa is Kerozene from and what got him into animation? What's his background?

In this interview he said that he's from Bandalungwa and that even didn't know that he was an atalaku. It were his friends if I remember well who spoted him when singing, while he was selling some stuff before he house of his parents and from then he joined a streetband not far from his house.

What he didn't say in this in this interview was that he used to be along with Brigade in Wenge Tonya Tonya before Adolphe Dominguez arriving in Kinshasa. I think that he talked about that in his first interview with Ado Yuhe, that they made in the days that Ado used to work with Grace Mbizi for Congomikili. Brigade often talk about those moments when they ask about his career, but in his last interview with Ado he didn't talk about that, because they focused on WMM and QL.

This is why they had that kind of chemistry by the way where is Grace Mbizi she totally disappeared pretty much like her colleague Carine Mokonzi

archos #16 on: August 18, 2020, 18:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
manzambi bro they have "disappeared" from interviewing people or making much buzz daily because they consider themselves as "singers" now,both have their fanbases operating like their armies like some of our artists

Mfumu Vata #17 on: August 18, 2020, 20:03

• View Profile
Cesar Ngadi claimed that Grace Mbizi used to be the girlfriend of Ado Yuhe.

JV “Lone Ranger” #18 on: August 18, 2020, 20:52

• View Profile
his current voice is what he was trying to do then  with a voice not mature enough for that

Where in Kinshasa is Kerozene from and what got him into animation? What's his background?

In this interview he said that he's from Bandalungwa and that even didn't know that he was an atalaku. It were his friends if I remember well who spoted him when singing, while he was selling some stuff before he house of his parents and from then he joined a streetband not far from his house.

What he didn't say in this in this interview was that he used to be along with Brigade in Wenge Tonya Tonya before Adolphe Dominguez arriving in Kinshasa. I think that he talked about that in his first interview with Ado Yuhe, that they made in the days that Ado used to work with Grace Mbizi for Congomikili. Brigade often talk about those moments when they ask about his career, but in his last interview with Ado he didn't talk about that, because they focused on WMM and QL.

This is why they had that kind of chemistry by the way where is Grace Mbizi she totally disappeared pretty much like her colleague Carine Mokonzi

Bato ozo tuna vraiment  bango wana eh...orevaka bango? ;D

Congolitude #19 on: August 18, 2020, 21:05

• View Profile

Oza mabe  ;D ;D

CM PRINCE #20 on: August 18, 2020, 21:34

• View Profile

Hahaha ;D ;D

JV “Lone Ranger” #21 on: August 18, 2020, 22:27

• View Profile
Manzambi alela naye Grace na Carine  ;D