Author Topic: Stand out songs from Tokooos 2  (Read 4719 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: December 18, 2020, 17:15

• View Profile
After 2nd revisit this album might be special...My opinion but we might agree these are some good songs with catch melody.

1. Nairobi (my favorite so far)
2. Juste une fois (Don't know who the featured artist is but i'm impressed, catchy melody and chorus)
3. 8em Merveille
4. Oza yanga (ft Naza, nice beat, zouk trap type)
5. Sante (he got some good beat makers on this album for sure, the song gives me "message and Sweet life" vibe)
6. Un coup (ft Dadju, this will be a hit...especially for those who love sex and sexual lyrics lol)
7. Mon Bebe (nice drill 808)
8. Couleurs (just beautiful, one of my fav)
9. Migrant des reves
10 . Animation (Droit Chemin sound)
Enjoy ;)

CM PRINCE #1 on: December 18, 2020, 17:50

• View Profile
Bro you know there’s 5 more bonus tracks that come with the physical copy, Message is included in it.

I also have a feeling Diamond might wanna jump on and do a remix to Animation looool.

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: December 18, 2020, 17:56

• View Profile
Bro you know there’s 5 more bonus tracks that come with the physical copy, Message is included in it.

I also have a feeling Diamond might wanna jump on and do a remix to Animation looool.

The culture vulture lol

archos #3 on: December 18, 2020, 18:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Juste une fois  is with french artist m pokora,some sort of french usher,or who else can i name  i am not much into the so called "urban music" these days,but its the type of guy who was at the top  and seen as some sort of sex symbol by women over here,and who recently made a very strong comeback

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: December 18, 2020, 18:05

• View Profile
Juste une fois  is with french artist m pokora,some sort of french usher,or who else can i name  i am not much into the so called "urban music" these days,but its the type of guy who was at the top  and seen as some sort of sex symbol by women over here,and who recently made a very strong comeback

Thanks...The song is on repeat, catchy as hell.

archos #5 on: December 18, 2020, 18:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
thats a french award on the way surely,fallly is squeezing everything he can from the opportunities he has  while he is famous credit to him

Roméo Seben #6 on: December 18, 2020, 19:07

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 18, 2020, 23:01 by Roméo Seben »

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: December 18, 2020, 22:37

• View Profile
I was right about the dadju feature, guess what? The clip is coming out tomorrow at 12

BercysFinest98 #8 on: December 18, 2020, 23:13

• View Profile
My top 8 would have to be
1. Milolo
2. Amore
3. Mon Bébé
4. Animation
5. Juste Une Fois
6. Couleurs
7. Migrant des rêves
8. 8ème Merveille

Congolitude #9 on: December 19, 2020, 00:26

• View Profile
This album should have been released in summer 2020 or 2021, it has a lot of summer vibes

congo-243 #10 on: December 19, 2020, 01:37

• View Profile

Nice, is it confirmed?

CM PRINCE #11 on: December 19, 2020, 01:48

• View Profile

Nice, is it confirmed?
Lol no bro I was just joking. But don't be surprised if it happens, that song sounds like it's something he'd wanna get on.

congo-243 #12 on: December 19, 2020, 01:49

• View Profile

Nice, is it confirmed?
Lol no bro I was just joking. But don't be surprised if it happens, that song sounds like it's something he'd wanna get on.
I figured already. I was asking about the bonus songs news

CM PRINCE #13 on: December 19, 2020, 01:50

• View Profile

Nice, is it confirmed?

I figured already. I was asking about the bonus songs news

bencuri #14 on: December 19, 2020, 02:59

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Can you copy here the front artwork for this album?