Author Topic: FINALLY BALLE DE MATCH IS OUT!!!  (Read 7117 times)

princesab #45 on: December 25, 2022, 05:08

• View Profile
Why is JB shouting out arc en ceil name in Zebuka?!

Manzambi94 #46 on: December 25, 2022, 08:40

• View Profile
Its all just boring, the generiques are too calm not danceable at all and I can hear the screaming @Simplicity is talking about, its so annoying…….they should have let JB sing his part in generiques……..as for Jump I personally don’t understand the concept it might be fun to those with language advantage.
What do you mean with calm generique, like can you link an example of a not "calm" grnerique? Tbh Jump to me is a great song and the concept is simple basically taking the traditional BaKongo song structure which is called Kintueni and put it with a Ndombolo flave

archos #47 on: December 25, 2022, 16:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
according to my brother there is volume 2 coming around valentines,then one or two more volumes,there is 65 or something ready songs,jb put balle de match and chemin de fer together,just without continuing to use the name of chemin de fer,so they might be releasing until the end of next year

shamala #48 on: December 25, 2022, 17:27

• View Profile
according to my brother there is volume 2 coming around valentines,then one or two more volumes,there is 65 or something ready songs,jb put balle de match and chemin de fer together,just without continuing to use the name of chemin de fer,so they might be releasing until the end of next year

Also reported by Ndombolhno

PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

jordanlumbala101 #49 on: December 25, 2022, 17:43

• View Profile
Yh, Papa Cheri mentioned it in a concert yesterday!! It’s crazy that Dynastie Vol 2 and Balle de Match Vol 2 are both coming out on Valentines Day

Longbluesquid #50 on: December 25, 2022, 19:05

• View Profile
Yh, Papa Cheri mentioned it in a concert yesterday!! It’s crazy that Dynastie Vol 2 and Balle de Match Vol 2 are both coming out on Valentines Day

Going to be epic!!!!!

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #51 on: December 25, 2022, 20:13

• View Profile
Thank you my bro.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #52 on: December 25, 2022, 20:17

• View Profile
Its all just boring, the generiques are too calm not danceable at all and I can hear the screaming @Simplicity is talking about, its so annoying…….they should have let JB sing his part in generiques……..as for Jump I personally don’t understand the concept it might be fun to those with language advantage.
What do you mean with calm generique, like can you link an example of a not "calm" grnerique? Tbh Jump to me is a great song and the concept is simple basically taking the traditional BaKongo song structure which is called Kintueni and put it with a Ndombolo flave
Jump is totally off for me kkkkk honestly………I meant Genta’s cris on Zebuka are calm, my recent example can be Koffi’s Mbembe or even Fuse’s part on Zebuka’s last minutes……….this side of Africa we love those songs for dancing cause we do not hear a word.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #53 on: December 25, 2022, 20:20

• View Profile
These generiques are really good,but its just that we know what they were preparing and not finding the most interesting parts on the actual songs is a turn off.Let me drop the concert links of missing cris you will understand my pain???????????????????? good thing 14 Feb is not that far.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #54 on: December 25, 2022, 20:45

• View Profile

From 3:07 min

Whole minute, I pray we get this one, its my favorite.

26:26min Charisme cri and the 27:47

And lastly BCBG machine yamusic crie!

archos #55 on: December 26, 2022, 01:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
a message of appreciation for kalo bass who had big big big shoes to fill as the heir from sunda bass,and the use of the whistle from zoulou mbonda,thats one of the most whistle involved i have heard for a while on generique
i am a big fan of whistle on generiques since the legendary whistle from madova sebene

Muziki #56 on: December 26, 2022, 02:49

• View Profile
Hey Ya Archossss, thanks for the reminder,  wow no one does it better than Defao whistle and Mbonda, but in this album it’s just amazing ????

Jeffrey can you just accept that it’s a good album, let’s stop being too judgemental. Let’s judge volume 2 or 3. Can’t we just enjoy volume 1 for now????????????

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #57 on: December 26, 2022, 06:15

• View Profile
Hey Ya Archossss, thanks for the reminder,  wow no one does it better than Defao whistle and Mbonda, but in this album it’s just amazing ????

Jeffrey can you just accept that it’s a good album, let’s stop being too judgemental. Let’s judge volume 2 or 3. Can’t we just enjoy volume 1 for now????????????
I have to be honest, just missing those cris but I am used to it now, plus 14 Feb isn’t that far lol.

motopamba #58 on: December 26, 2022, 07:30

• View Profile
I like the chorus on this album.

I'm a bit disappointed that Metro and Sakoko are missing? any ideas?

Again, JB is the only artist without an official youtube page.

shamala #59 on: December 26, 2022, 07:41

• View Profile
I'm a bit disappointed that Metro and Sakoko are missing? any ideas?

Sakoko and Metro brief departures benefited Didi Kalombo and Josky. However if rehabilitation was complete Sakoko song on BDM is a banger. (He sings in praise of JB kids).

I also want to know what will happen to NF and Patou Solo songs. They were quite catchy.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.