Author Topic: WOW, THOUGHT OF MWANA NSALU WHEN I READ THIS DISTURBING R.KELLY REPORT  (Read 14027 times)

Matebu on: July 17, 2017, 17:09

• View Profile
I was never a fan of the guy, as he always exuded a weird vibe to me. These strongly backed allegations make his prior allegations from years ago look weak. 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimderogatis/parents-told-police-r-kelly-is-keeping-women-in-a-cult?utm_term=.wkD88v8kVQ&ncid=edlinkushpmg00000313#.gsjWW7Wy3K

Incredibly messed up. Fally needs to stop idolizing the guy
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 17:32 by Matebu »

mvulusi96 #1 on: July 17, 2017, 17:25

This story reminds me about Zobozi telling how Koffi's girldancers are living with him.

mrvibes #2 on: July 17, 2017, 17:27

• View Profile
He is a celebrity  it is normal to get hit from by  media this way . Some people only do this kind of "blackmailing " to be noticed . Long life to the king .

Matebu #3 on: July 17, 2017, 17:32

• View Profile
He is a celebrity  it is normal to get hit from by  media this way . Some people only do this kind of "blackmailing " to be noticed . Long life to the king .

But there's way too many receipts by former close employees and even recordings talking to these teenage girls included in this article. It's not your typical fabricated story.

Took three years of journalistic research before it was published

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: July 17, 2017, 18:08

• View Profile

Matebu #5 on: July 17, 2017, 18:15

• View Profile
Sounds like fake news to me

Anything and everything is fake news nowadays :D Especially for tl;dr folks

Mwana Nsalu #6 on: July 17, 2017, 19:04

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
there is 20 years worth of actual evidence. Civil suits filed and settled. He married aaliyah when she was 15 yrs old and started dealing with her even before that.The problem is the lives of black girls are just not valued so no one cares to really confront him.  People continued to support him and call him the king of r&b and celebrate him through all the controversy. Then more evidence arrives again. At least his minions are smart enough to keep 18 yr old (legal age) girls around instead of the 14 yr olds he really likes. The dude is scum and moreover hes washed up and his music was never that good

SYMPLICITY #7 on: July 17, 2017, 20:00

• View Profile
Him, who is without sin, let him cast the first stone.....sin is sin whether you lie or kill, before God  liar and a killer will be treated the same...eternal damnation...So lets all get off our moral high horses!!!

Mwana Nsalu #8 on: July 17, 2017, 20:37

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
Symplicity. Plz your reply worries me wtf kind of sins have you been committing thatvyou would defend someone who has a history of predatory abusive behavior and statutory rape??? Fuck that i will judge anybody who is a rapist or murderer or any sick individual. Fuck him and anybody like him

Matebu #9 on: July 17, 2017, 20:56

• View Profile
I'm just going to assume some of you didn't read the enitre article. You literally have at least three seperate parents who've haven't seen or heard from their teenage daughters in months. The girls can't even continue school as they're locked in one of his numerous houses and studios for the sole purpose of pleasing him.

Usually I label these article as smear campaigns, but this author has a rare case of having too much evidence and first-hand accounts from former employees and people close to him. Now on U.S social media and news outlets there's big outrage.

His own brother refuses to speak to him because he refused to listen to his demands to stop messing with young girls

SYMPLICITY #10 on: July 17, 2017, 21:00

• View Profile
Symplicity. Plz your reply worries me wtf kind of sins have you been committing thatvyou would defend someone who has a history of predatory abusive behavior and statutory rape??? Fuck that i will judge anybody who is a rapist or murderer or any sick individual. Fuck him and anybody like him

I was just stating a simple truth....Your response tells me how exact my truth was. I dont have sympathies for rapists or murderers but if you or anyone does something as simple as lie or cheat...you dont have the moral ground to condemn the other!!!! I welcome you to challenge my thesis from a philosophical point of view. That expletive laden response you just gave is an insult to the mature intellectual i suppose you are...Hope i am not giving you too much credit!!!

SYMPLICITY #11 on: July 17, 2017, 21:03

• View Profile
I'm just going to assume some of you didn't read the enitre article. You literally have at least three seperate parents who've haven't seen or heard from their teenage daughters in months. The girls can't even continue school as they're locked in one of his numerous houses and studios for the sole purpose of pleasing him.

Usually I label these article as smear campaigns, but this author has a rare case of having too much evidence and first-hand accounts from former employees and people close to him. Now on U.S social media and news outlets there's big outrage.

His own brother refuses to speak to him because he refused to listen to his demands to stop messing with young girls

There is a law against such things in all justice systems....So  I assume he has already been arrested and arraigned?

KAISARI #12 on: July 17, 2017, 21:06

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
The original 3x Hustler, they'll come @ you anywhich way until they trip/trap you...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Matebu #13 on: July 17, 2017, 21:15

• View Profile

There is a law against such things in all justice systems....So  I assume he has already been arrested and arraigned?

Some parents have begun setting legal motions. Let's wait and see... If you live in the U.S or know the DOJ, you'll know that legal matters aren't handled overnight.

mvulusi96 #14 on: July 17, 2017, 23:36