Author Topic: WHO HAS FABREGAS RECRUITED FROM WATA AND BUT NA FILET?  (Read 1270 times)

shamala on: September 07, 2022, 08:40

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

shamala #1 on: September 07, 2022, 18:37

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #2 on: September 07, 2022, 19:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
he has taken but na filet's main atalaku vegeta and a dancer and a couple of musicians that i cant really identify for now but i guess they also come from robinio but na filet,heritier's reserve
 thats the typical behavior of congolese leaders beef and poaching from the "rival"

Manzambi94 #3 on: September 07, 2022, 19:21

• View Profile
he has taken but na filet's main atalaku vegeta and a dancer and a couple of musicians that i cant really identify for now but i guess they also come from robinio but na filet,heritier's reserve
 thats the typical behavior of congolese leaders beef and poaching from the "rival"
Vegeta and the dancer must be really stupid. If I am not mistaken But Na Fillet pay his musicians right? So why accepting to go to a group where you will not see a penny for years? I wonder what's wrong with musicians sometimes
 And by the way Leaders should stop having riserve teams useless cost tbh the whole thing of having  50 musicians because you have 15 on stage and their replacement on the back is played out tbh you are just wasting your money

archos #4 on: September 07, 2022, 19:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
https://mbote.cd/celebrites/fabregas-le-metis-noir-recrute-enfin-le-remplacant-de-but-na-filet/114934/

this article says that they recruited a guy who interpreted but na filet's son, and they named the guy penalty
i give it max a month before fabregas gives the guy clothes to go and diss but na filet

Jdog #5 on: September 07, 2022, 23:39

• View Profile
Who?

The ones I notice is the blonde hair dancer from Robinio and Vegeta from But na filet. The last guy Diglos was with Heritier he sang on this song.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #6 on: September 07, 2022, 23:44

• View Profile
I really don't know why guys from Fally's group (the ones who aren't in the first team and rarely travel don't go to other groups, they are wasting their career with Fally.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #7 on: September 08, 2022, 00:14

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol it helps them get women,succes na quartier tala kaka nduliste ya dicap  :D :D :D

archos #8 on: September 08, 2022, 00:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
just rewatched and noticed that he took the main dancer of la team wata who travelled everywhere with them and who also did a test as an atalaku and another singer( obviously not in the team of giresse arnake michka olivier miyembe smoke jerry speer who are already "names" but who sang on both heritier albums)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 00:35 by archos »

deopronet@gmail.com #9 on: September 08, 2022, 22:41

• View Profile
C’est depuis 2019 que Fabregas s’est séparé de son poulain But na Filet. Trois années se sont écoulés avant que Fabro trouve enfin son remplaçant.

Read more : https://mbote.cd/celebrites/fabregas-le-metis-noir-recrute-enfin-le-remplacant-de-but-na-filet/114934/