Author Topic: Archive; Extra Musica "La Difference" live in VSS of Tele Zaire (1995)  (Read 2328 times)

mvulusi96 on: November 10, 2016, 14:44

Extra Musica La Difference "Bon Pied, Bon Look" live on Variete Samedi Soir of Tele Zaire. This was before the release of their first album Nouveaux Missiles.

It looks like Herman Ngassaki & Doudou Copa had alot of difficulties to fit in Extra Musica. 

Drums; Ramatoulaye Ngolali
Percussion; Petit Balaise
Keyboard; Cyrille Malonga
Chanteurs; Quentin Moyascko, Guy Guy Fall "Le Ambassadeur", Sylvain Mbon "Oxygene", Doudou Copa & Herman Ngassaki
Animation; Mazikoli "Kila Mbongo"

Songs;
1. Intro (C: Roga Roga) "same of instrumental of the song Polemique Generale from Trop c'est Trop"
2. Lolango (A/C: Durrel Loemba)
3. Denide (A/C: Espe Bass)
4. Freddy Nelson (A/C: Quetin Moyascko)
5. Kende "different version" (A/C: Durrel Loemba)

« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 17:54 by mvulusi96 »

mvulusi96 #1 on: November 11, 2016, 17:53

Guy-Guy Fall dominated them all in terms of charisma. I guess that it led to jealousy at a moment from other members with plans to unsettle him in Extra Musica. I wonder what his contribution in Wenge BCBG would be, if Blaise Bula didn't blocked his integration (scared to be in the shadow of him)

I noticed that many songs like Zangul Zangul, Reconnaisance, Lolango, Succes Extra & Kende where already prepared before the release of Nouveaux Missiles.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 18:07 by mvulusi96 »

Roga Roga #2 on: November 14, 2016, 16:46

• View Profile
But his position covered by Herman Ngassacky don mfumu