Author Topic: So was Sonor Digital also a reserve bass-player in Extra Musica ?  (Read 5994 times)

mvulusi96 on: January 03, 2017, 18:23

You can see him behind Kila-Mbongo playing the bass-guitar on the song from 17:54 min. Where the credits of the Etat-Major-album then true ? that Sonor Digital only played bass along with Espe Bass and Roga Roga both lead and rhythm on the whole album.
Btw who did play the mi-solo guitar on the Shalai-album & Trop c'est Trop-album, was that Roga Roga or Saint Petro Mboungou ? Because those are the only Extra Musica-albums where the mi-solo guitar is played.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 20:31 by mvulusi96 »

Roga Roga #1 on: January 04, 2017, 09:15

• View Profile
please i want to know, in extra musica was there a member known Saint Petro Mboungou?

archos #2 on: January 04, 2017, 13:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 if i recall well sonor once explained that roga advised him to learn all types of guitars so that he  can slot in whether for durell or espe bass or play rhythm with durell on mi-solo ,saint petro left in 2001 to join extra international i think so he surely played on those albums aswell,by the way saint petro is the guy who trained that whole backline in cogiex stars before they created extra

on another note this article claims koffi tried to destroy extra by recruiting roga roga in 97
http://www.congopage.com/?page=imprimersans&id_article=2645

mvulusi96 #3 on: January 04, 2017, 15:57

if i recall well sonor once explained that roga advised him to learn all types of guitars so that he  can slot in whether for durell or espe bass or play rhythm with durell on mi-solo ,saint petro left in 2001 to join extra international i think so he surely played on those albums aswell,by the way saint petro is the guy who trained that whole backline in cogiex stars before they created extra

on another note this article claims koffi tried to destroy extra by recruiting roga roga in 97

hmmm so Roga Roga had already those leadership-aspiration and plan to get rid slowly of Durrel, Quetin, Fall & Espe who could maybe contest his leadership from day 1.

Extra's situation of 2001 after Zenith & Trop c'est Trop, when Kila Mbongo, Abilissi,Papy Jah, Gliddaz Pozzi & Saint Petro left and almost Papy Bastin (Oxygene caught him in a metro-station in Paris, while Extra was already back in Brazza and prepare the Fespam-show) reminds me that situation of Wenge in 1992, before Kalayi Boeing. When almost the half of the band wanted to left, even Alain Makaba, Aldophe & Blaise Bula.

archos #4 on: January 04, 2017, 17:04

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yes levyson is now the number 2 of the group while espe and rama have just become long servant,musicians do not call them president anymore

Roga Roga #5 on: January 05, 2017, 05:16

• View Profile
what is the other name of saint petro? he was a singer, drummer, keyboard player or what function  he performed in extra? is he available in etat major videos songs? if yes, in which vedeo song and scenario appear most so that i can recognize him
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 05:36 by Roga Roga »

Roga Roga #6 on: January 05, 2017, 05:27

• View Profile

hmmm so Roga Roga had already those leadership-aspiration and plan to get rid slowly of Durrel, Quetin, Fall & Espe who could maybe contest his leadership from day 1.

Extra's situation of 2001 after Zenith & Trop c'est Trop, when Kila Mbongo, Abilissi,Papy Jah, Gliddaz Pozzi & Saint Petro left and almost Papy Bastin (Oxygene caught him in a metro-station in Paris, while Extra was already back in Brazza and prepare the Fespam-show) reminds me that situation of Wenge in 1992, before Kalayi Boeing. When almost the half of the band wanted to left, even Alain Makaba, Aldophe & Blaise Bula.
For what i know, both papy jah and bastin they were present in shalai album and trop c'est trop album although papy jah is not available in all video of trop c'est trop album,

also abilissi & killa mbongo they left extra soon after realease of shalai (the participation of abillisi in video of shalai album was poor since he participated in only shalai song) and they didn't perform in trop c'est trop...how do you mention them in trop c'est trop???

Here down is what i quote from your post

''Extra's situation of 2001 after Zenith & Trop c'est Trop, when Kila Mbongo, Abilissi,Papy Jah, Gliddaz Pozzi & Saint Petro left and almost Papy Bastin (Oxygene caught him in a metro-station in Paris, while Extra was already back in Brazza and prepare the Fespam-show)"
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 05:30 by Roga Roga »

mvulusi96 #7 on: April 19, 2017, 20:27

what is the other name of saint petro? he was a singer, drummer, keyboard player or what function  he performed in extra? is he available in etat major videos songs? if yes, in which vedeo song and scenario appear most so that i can recognize him

He's nowadays a singer. He was in the past a guitarist and started his carreer in Les Bantous de la Capitale in 1990. He trained Espe Bass, Roga Roga and Durrel Loemba when they were in Cogiex Stars. He joined Extra Musica in 1998 to replace Durrel Loemba, who went to form Extra Musica International with Quetin Moyascko, Pinochet Thierry, Regis Touba, GuyGuy Fall & Cyrille Malonga. He stayed behind in Brazzaville with Papy Jah & Papy Bastin, when Extra Musica went to Europe to record Etat Major. Then he participated in Shalai & Trop C'est Trop as mi-solist and left them in 2001. He played in Extra Musica International for a little time.

http://saintpetro.skyrock.mobi/1612371898-BIOGRAPHIE-SAINT-PETRO.html

archos #8 on: April 19, 2017, 22:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the similarities between extra and wenge are so funny,both groups started from a group which already had some of the members,both groups had 6 admins which split in three each,both group split in 1997
you'd think they were twins

mvulusi96 #9 on: April 20, 2017, 00:37

Yes, the only difference with Extra & Wenge is that Gassakys and Pinochet Thierry had more influence than Mbuta Kisolokele and Kija Brown