Author Topic: Kunzardo just left Team Wata to join MM...any news?  (Read 11199 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: June 23, 2017, 14:09

• View Profile

Nkosi #1 on: June 23, 2017, 14:50

• View Profile
Let us wait and see but he was suppose to join WMM after leaving Ferre but was deterred by Bercy's presence.

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: June 23, 2017, 15:34

• View Profile

archos #3 on: June 23, 2017, 15:40

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
With diego who seems to have now become a studio atalaku a place was up for grabs and this would give exactly the configuration werra likes for his animation team,a pure tenorist,a versatile guy and a guy in the mould of bill djuna and co ( kunzardo/diego,ambulance,goldberg)

Nkosi #4 on: June 23, 2017, 16:24

• View Profile
These musicians can make you go nuts.  They just keep dancing around bands.

SYMPLICITY #5 on: June 23, 2017, 16:35

• View Profile
Kunzardo is gonna be a hit in Maison Mere

Jdog #6 on: June 23, 2017, 18:23

• View Profile
Why would he want to kill his career like that? Je suis jeune je suis wata.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

CM PRINCE #7 on: June 23, 2017, 20:35

• View Profile
What is with these musicians wanting to join MM that band is too crowded he should've stayed with team wata ffs  >:(

O-Afrika #8 on: June 23, 2017, 20:58

• View Profile
Kunzardo will definitely make it in Maison Mere as he is very creative and strong. Diego is sleeping on the job on the tenorist atalaku side.

Manzambi94 #9 on: June 23, 2017, 21:53

• View Profile
He was having a good salary, and a very good relationship with Wata I really don't know why he left to join the bandwith no money to give to people, I ask him why he left and he answer Ah Naza Papais (Oh, I am at home lol)

SYMPLICITY #10 on: June 24, 2017, 05:09

• View Profile
The subjectivity on this forum is amazing. When Olivier and Arnake left Werra to join Wata it was Ok and everybody bashed Werra for being an absentee leader and stingy and all. Now when Kunzardo goes the other way, the reaction is that Kunzardo is making a wrong move. Kunzardo is the best person to know why he is joining the MM that everybody is saying he should not join!!!!

ZamundaPrince #11 on: June 24, 2017, 06:58

• View Profile
The subjectivity on this forum is amazing. When Olivier and Arnake left Werra to join Wata it was Ok and everybody bashed Werra for being an absentee leader and stingy and all. Now when Kunzardo goes the other way, the reaction is that Kunzardo is making a wrong move. Kunzardo is the best person to know why he is joining the MM that everybody is saying he should not join!!!!

My thoughts  exactly. There's a lack of objectivity when it comes to Werrason and Maison Mere. It's as if it's the cool thing to do around here.

If Kunzardo joins Maison Mere well and good. I heard Watta's people saying they'll recruit even Werra's standing guard. Let's see how they like this move now

archos #12 on: June 24, 2017, 08:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

carine attacks "grandfather" werra saying he is jealous heritier,he is past it and bla bla, and as usual always a word for fally and fabregas
this girl is crazy

Toolz #13 on: June 24, 2017, 09:32

• View Profile
My take is the guys leaving group A for B have got their reasons for doing that. These guys are adults for crying out loud and they are free to make their choices/ take decisions. Why can't we just sit back and watch how it turns out in the end? We are here trying to plan their lives for them but they are the ones out there who know what they are gunning for in whatever band/group they go to or find themselves.

archos #14 on: June 26, 2017, 12:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
from the info i got from kin,what happened is that heritier got angry at kunzardo for turning up two hours late when they were preparing choreography in hope for olympia concert and it coincided with prince visiting and potentially joining
and it had been an habit from kunzardo to be very late at concerts and rehearsals because of two factors the first being that he lives  very far from the area most of the music is played in kinshasa the second is that...well how can i say it without disrepecting kunzardo...
If you guys remember at some point kunzardo went into gospel and even recorded 10 sons but was encouraged  to get back into "secular music" as his lifestyle had massively dropped and the reason why he went into gospel was that he went for a "deal" which was too strong for him so it backfired on him causing some mental issues which came back  sometimes and heritier accepted him like that seeing what he has to offer,but due to heritier getting angry like that and removing him on concert list he felt unsecure with prince's presence