Author Topic: LE PROFESSEUR JULES KIBENS (& BCBG) AT HIS FINEST  (Read 7099 times)

Matebu on: January 20, 2018, 04:09

• View Profile
In my opinion, the last truly great BCBG sebene song from a BCBG album, as the sound is perfect. Great composition as well.

Eric Gbenye "Mobali" was one those names you always used to hear, not so much anymore

Loniatara on SS was alright, but the sound was bad.

CM PRINCE #1 on: January 20, 2018, 05:28

• View Profile
Oh Matebu you're gonna piss Emo off.... ;D ;D
What about the sebene songs in quel est ton probleme? The sound in SS was horrible till this day I can't believe they put that out

Matebu #2 on: January 20, 2018, 05:52

• View Profile
Oh Matebu you're gonna piss Emo off.... ;D ;D
What about the sebene songs in quel est ton probleme? The sound in SS was horrible till this day I can't believe they put that out

We await his appearance  :D

I classify Quel est ton probleme as a single though. One of the best singles - they should just made it a full album now that we what happen to the band afterwards

EMOVICTEAM #3 on: January 20, 2018, 06:51

• View Profile
Bullcrap .....this band died when kill bense and co joined Fatboy....the bcbg that could have excelled, was the ppu bcbg.

Matebu #4 on: January 20, 2018, 07:34

• View Profile
Bullcrap .....this band died when kill bense and co joined Fatboy....the bcbg that could have excelled, was the ppu bcbg.

lol, JB can come out of nowhere with a fresh band and release TH Part 2 and you'd still call it crap.

CM PRINCE #5 on: January 20, 2018, 15:27

• View Profile

lol, JB can come out of nowhere with a fresh band and release TH Part 2 and you'd still call it crap.
lol are you mad? Jb with a fresh band without kibens rio jdl and seguin would make emo love bcbg again and make him put bcbg on his name again loool

Matebu #6 on: January 20, 2018, 22:27

• View Profile

lol are you mad? Jb with a fresh band without kibens rio jdl and seguin would make emo love bcbg again and make him put bcbg on his name again loool

I have a feeling Emo has gone past the point of no return of disliking "Bafanya Erreur"

archos #7 on: January 20, 2018, 22:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol indeed i also feel like it will take 3 albums in three years one overpacked zenith and co for jb to win emo back

archos #8 on: January 20, 2018, 23:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
back to the song really well arranged song,so far one of the best work of kibens as the arranger
talking about bcbg,they have finally re signed a contract with primus and motivated primus to get back properly into the business
hopefully they'll renew ferre and wazekwa and add some new guys and we'll have primus generiques soon

Congolitude #9 on: January 21, 2018, 11:51

• View Profile
back to the song really well arranged song,so far one of the best work of kibens as the arranger
talking about bcbg,they have finally re signed a contract with primus and motivated primus to get back properly into the business
hopefully they'll renew ferre and wazekwa and add some new guys and we'll have primus generiques soon

Ndeko can you explain me what is the role of an arranger? What is he doing in the studio? What does arranging music mean?

archos #10 on: January 21, 2018, 12:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 programming is more or less defining the shape of the song for example whether it would be  a song with heavy bass or synthe as the loudest instrument  or for example whether it will be a rumba or a sebene (and the various types from those two styles)
arrangement is adding techniques then to the programming and recording in order to have a great final product
 for example in that song voiture, the job of an arranger can be for example adding that unexpected zouk transition before a little bit of singing then the  duet kibens  jb then sebene
 in other terms arranger finds the most suitable orders of things for the song to sound great

EMOVICTEAM #11 on: January 22, 2018, 08:14

• View Profile

you know me very well....

Toolz #12 on: January 23, 2018, 19:35

• View Profile

;D ;D ;D

CM PRINCE #13 on: January 23, 2018, 20:03

• View Profile

lol Matebu Archos see what'd I tell you  ;D ;D

Manzambi94 #14 on: January 23, 2018, 22:57

• View Profile
In my opinion, the last truly great BCBG sebene song from a BCBG album, as the sound is perfect. Great composition as well.

Eric Gbenye "Mobali" was one those names you always used to hear, not so much anymore

Loniatara on SS was alright, but the sound was bad.
Kipe Ya Yo except for some songs was really a great album thus song and the Seguin one the one with "eee oyo mvula mabanga tokake ezo beta" despite the excessive mabanga was great and the generique legendary, voiture excellent and for Loniatara that song hurts me it shows how big of an Atalaku Cellulaire might have been if he had more costance