Author Topic: FALLY IPUPA FT R.KELLY - NIDJA  (Read 9095 times)

jeantwatwa #15 on: February 03, 2018, 06:08

• View Profile
could not and will not listen to the rest of the song, its a career low for both Fally and R. Kelly ....only the prostitutes in that 2 star hotel room benefitted. Koffi needs to sit down with his protégé for some back to basics talk....

Matebu #16 on: February 03, 2018, 06:40

• View Profile
could not and will not listen to the rest of the song, its a career low for both Fally and R. Kelly ....only the prostitutes in that 2 star hotel room benefitted. Koffi needs to sit down with his protégé for some back to basics talk....

My brother, do you think Fally could handle constructive criticism with the way he views himself right now? I don’t think Quadra would be the man for that job either... his music overall has also been at a low point as well. He himself needs a sit down about the Cindy situation...

He needs to spend quality time with Simaro, Benz Boziana, or even Vieux Sam Mangwana, and not just for posing for the gram.

jeantwatwa #17 on: February 03, 2018, 07:01

• View Profile

Cavalier Solitaire #18 on: February 03, 2018, 08:20

• View Profile
And I can guarantee you that his rumba album will not be as promoted as this toko.... something. Fally no longer sees himself as a Rumba artist.   I won't be surprised if he relocates to the USA to be near Ar Kelly and his fellow "hiphop & R n B" artists. Mawa.

Paysan Congolais #19 on: February 03, 2018, 10:31

• View Profile
And I can guarantee you that his rumba album will not be as promoted as this toko.... something. Fally no longer sees himself as a Rumba artist.   I won't be surprised if he relocates to the USA to be near Ar Kelly and his fellow "hiphop & R n B" artists. Mawa.

Good riddance.

As you said, he doesn't see himself like rumba musician anymore. He has nothing to offer to Congo music anymore. Instead of making music, he's trying to emulate his american idols. He should relocate in ATL and be more serious about that Hip-Hop/World career he and his fans are so invested in.

archos #20 on: February 03, 2018, 10:44

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Lol fally should not have tried this and better drop that 30+ rumba album quickly :D :D

Congolitude #21 on: February 03, 2018, 11:19

• View Profile
Lol fally should not have tried this and better drop that 30+ rumba album quickly :D :D
+30 rumba ?? it's too much. Most albums of more than 30 songs are not major hits despite the artistic quality that there may be (13th Apôtre, QQJD, Je Pense). A rumba album should contain between 12 and 18 tracks with 3 generiques, 4 sebenes songs and the rest with traditional rumba

archos #22 on: February 03, 2018, 17:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 fally should take lyrics lesson with montana,except one two vocals where leaders allowed them to just throw people's names montana always made vocals which were very elaborate

Matebu #23 on: February 04, 2018, 00:19

• View Profile
I await the presence of our friend @Mr. Vibes to inform us that we're not listening to or watching the clips from Tokooos properly ;D

mrvibes #24 on: February 04, 2018, 03:10

• View Profile
I await the presence of our friend @Mr. Vibes to inform us that we're not listening to or watching the clips from Tokooos properly ;D

I posted something about this video already  and im pretty sure you will love it.. Please gi back to the two first messages on this subject and you will understand exactly what im talking about ..