Author Topic: DUMBEST QUOTES FROM ARTISTS?  (Read 3233 times)

Matebu on: February 02, 2018, 23:47

• View Profile
Artists love to say quotes in lyrics and mabanga, but sometimes their quotes are dumb.

“Tu veux manger piment dans ma bouche?” - JB “Do you want to eat the pepper in my mouth” ;D This always cracks me up and always gets stuck in my head. Makes no sense whatsoever.

“Didi Kinuani - le sauver de l’humanité” -  “ Didi Kinuani the savoir of humanity” - King Kester. This is when i thought the mabanga got way too ridiculous. Money aside, this guy is responsible for a lot of human rights abuses in Angola.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 23:48 by Matebu »

Manzambi94 #1 on: February 03, 2018, 00:56

• View Profile
Ahahahah
"Ngulu na français onion, n'Angola cebola" of Liboka in Live La Zampa Playa the pig in French it is onion in Portuguese onion
"États-Unis d'Amérique botika kolanda Ben Laden bolanya nde bolingo" USA Stop following Bin Laden follow love Werrason - Nzambe Aza Malamu and many others

archos #2 on: February 03, 2018, 09:09

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol in that era jb loved to include ivorian expressions a lot same for "ou l'eau la  va amener caillou on est la deh" and " mouillé c'est mouillé y a pas de mouillé sec",even more recently a connais pas a demander, y a rien en face c'est mais
tu veux manger piment dans ma bouche means like you want me to say what you are afraid to say yourself

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: February 03, 2018, 17:50

• View Profile
Cardozo Mwamba Wankena "Le Bill Gate Congolaise" always fascinates me. Was he one of the major donors of BCBG and Is he one of the richest in RDC?

archos #4 on: February 03, 2018, 18:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
cardozo is a big big big donor of bcbg,bercy  renting with  a total of 91 visas is 80 90 per cent due to him
one of the richest  i dont really know but he is up there definitely has been one of the most succesful in diamond business for decades

Cavalier Solitaire #5 on: February 03, 2018, 19:28

• View Profile
No wonder he dished out what looked like wands ands wands of dollars to all singers at the end of the BCBG Bercy concert.

Now I know why Abel De Charme sung that "Cardozo Mwamba oza wapi". In that single he released is it last year or 2016.

Matebu #6 on: February 03, 2018, 20:21

• View Profile
No wonder he dished out what looked like wands ands wands of dollars to all singers at the end of the BCBG Bercy concert.

Now I know why Abel De Charme sung that "Cardozo Mwamba oza wapi". In that single he released is it last year or 2016.

Cardozo and his close buddy, “le grand Saoudien” Adam Bombole really calmed down on the donor scene after both loss their wives - Marthe Mukengeshayi & Jeanette Bombole (RIP).

It seemed like both of them had endless supplies of money
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 20:23 by Matebu »

archos #7 on: February 03, 2018, 20:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i heard that cardozo said before the end of this year to thank jb for the song he did for free to him he'll do something massive once again for the whole group from jb to whoever will be recruited this year