Author Topic: NEW BCBG DANCE IN REHEARSAL  (Read 7562 times)

Cavalier Solitaire on: February 05, 2018, 10:37

• View Profile
Fusee is arguably currently one of the top animators but still in the shadows.

Why though is it that BCBG rehearsals are not public?

archos #1 on: February 05, 2018, 10:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 Jb decided to stop public rehearsal to "protect group harmony"  because there was fans throwing stuff at times to the th generation and wanting clearout to remain only with younger ones while he prefers having all his 3 generations in the group

Manzambi94 #2 on: February 05, 2018, 13:14

• View Profile
Sick of all this dances just put the album out fans if BCBG diminished the real fans are getting bad treated by Seguin and others and other fans are going towards other musician if he doesn't put  therecord out before of this year BCBG will die

CM PRINCE #3 on: February 05, 2018, 14:31

• View Profile
Jb decided to stop public rehearsal to "protect group harmony"  because there was fans throwing stuff at times to the th generation and wanting clearout to remain only with younger ones while he prefers having all his 3 generations in the group
As much as I hate to say it it makes sense why he stopped it to protect kibens and co cause stuff like that is dangerous

archos #4 on: February 05, 2018, 15:09

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 indeed although i disagree with the bad effect it has had on the group popularity what really motivated the decision is how in a space of two three days,rio got slapped and spat on by some angry fans,jdl got wheels deflated and kibens was lucky to be warned in time  or there is some of the "nzoyi"(the most radical section of bcbg fans) who tried to set his house on fire and later on jb paid him 3 months at grand hotel to hide a bit then moved elsewhere

EMOVICTEAM #5 on: February 05, 2018, 16:11

• View Profile
indeed although i disagree with the bad effect it has had on the group popularity what really motivated the decision is how in a space of two three days,rio got slapped and spat on by some angry fans,jdl got wheels deflated and kibens was lucky to be warned in time  or there is some of the "nzoyi"(the most radical section of bcbg fans) who tried to set his house on fire and later on jb paid him 3 months at grand hotel to hide a bit then moved elsewhere
bullcrap by the fans. Why not boo jb himself when he comes on stage??? So archos, jb even goes to lengths to pay rent to hide an artist away??? What the hell have mikulis done to jb??? These guys...are they gay or what.

archos #6 on: February 05, 2018, 16:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 he is just very grateful to them for how they stood by him in the deepest shit, anytime soon i will drop  a topic on him maybe you'll understand where that special relationship came from,then maybe from our point of view he is "too grateful"

Jdog #7 on: February 05, 2018, 20:50

• View Profile
It would be nice if we can dance to this with an mixed and mastered studio version.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

masatomo #8 on: February 05, 2018, 21:14

• View Profile
he is just very grateful to them for how they stood by him in the deepest shit, anytime soon i will drop  a topic on him maybe you'll understand where that special relationship came from,then maybe from our point of view he is "too grateful"

What about "les années de vache maigre 2002-2009" of JB Mpiana archos ?

archos #9 on: February 05, 2018, 21:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yes coming by the week end  bro nice title by the way

mvulusi96 #10 on: February 05, 2018, 22:02

yes coming by the week end  bro nice title by the way

Hahahahaha (azwi yango epayi ya nga), when I asked you if you could write about his divorce, the original Anti-Terro project, when he went to Kananga with Djo K Kibens, etc.

Cavalier Solitaire #11 on: February 06, 2018, 09:40

• View Profile
This reminds me of another issue. What happened between JB and DJO KABENGELE i saw sth where it is said they havent been in good terms for sometime now?

My french is very poor can barely make out what the conversation is about.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 11:18 by Cavalier Solitaire »

archos #12 on: February 06, 2018, 11:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
their issue started with how djo k kept going hard on werra despite werra starting slowly to show that they had made peace in private already then its more of an ego thing,three things played a big role,first being djo k  being a bit big headed like i am the man who made jb, jb being like without me you djo k would be nothing,then people stepping in to report stuff to jb and take djo k's spot

Cavalier Solitaire #13 on: February 06, 2018, 11:53

• View Profile
 I see. And none of the two are willing to make peace. No wonder the "Le bulldozer de la presse" chants have stopped.

Werrasonique de Zimbabwe #14 on: February 09, 2018, 08:24

• View Profile
There is hardly anything new on that dance........check out from 1:50 on this video