Author Topic: POLYSTAR COREEN JOINS JUNIOR WENDO'S GROUP  (Read 3617 times)

archos on: July 11, 2019, 13:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Wow surprising choice to say the least

shamala #1 on: July 11, 2019, 15:07

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Manzambi94 #2 on: July 11, 2019, 17:51

• View Profile
So things at Lobeso aren't going well.

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: July 11, 2019, 18:53

• View Profile
Lobeso trop d Agene et Lotoko lol not surprised, but in all the bands to join why him? Faux chanteur moko boye
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 18:55 by JV “Critic” »

archos #4 on: July 11, 2019, 18:58

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
vraiment ye soki azalaka ndongala to kayembe mbele bakipaka ye kutu te lol
lobeso is in austral africa at the moment meeting donors

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: July 11, 2019, 19:11

• View Profile

Junior Kayembe lol...Lobeso meeting donors to discuss what exactly? ahh ki leader ebeba

Jdog #6 on: July 14, 2019, 06:22

• View Profile
What ever happened with Lobeso? and Polystar should go to a bigger group or make his own cause being with Junior Wendo won't take him anywhere.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

mvulusi96 #7 on: July 14, 2019, 23:24

Is he still there because it looks like he dissapeard from earth even Papy Mboma asked to people where Lobeso is in his interview with Celeo.

That story Celeo said on 10:18 about Werrason killed me very hard.

So sad that no one of those Congolese facebook-pages wants to promote Celeo's song Lopez Sambi. That song is excellent, I'm listening to it every day. Celeo claimed that Fally's wife and Souleyman are paying those pages to not boycot that song and it made La Mama furious, so she attacked and insulted Celeo very hard 1 week long.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 23:27 by mvulusi96 »

archos #8 on: July 15, 2019, 10:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
surely if he is back to DRC he might be gone to mbandaka then to his village where you cant join him unless he goes up on a tree(if i am not  mistaken he is from same village as blaise bula who once said the same thing)
what celeo said about the pages must be true, actu du net also said it and that they have proof that its them who are behind those pages and if they attack them they might counter attack to expose them with the proof
i have noticed over the last two years a massive change in those pages, i cant even last 3 minutes anymore there when i am bored and say i will check to see whats going on,it has become sooooo biased against  some artists who are not getting along well with some particular other artists
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 11:09 by archos »

CM PRINCE #9 on: July 15, 2019, 11:22

• View Profile
what celeo said about the pages must be true, actu du net also said it and that they have proof that its them who are behind those pages and if they attack them they might counter attack to expose them with the proof
i have noticed over the last two years a massive change in those pages, i cant even last 3 minutes anymore there when i am bored and say i will check to see whats going on,it has become sooooo biased against  some artists who are not getting along well with some particular other artists
TOO MUCH pro Fally and Koffi pages. I hate the way they like to humiliate Ferre and Heritier and Jb, especially JB after the amida wedding the way they were mocking humiliating him with old lyrics it was disgusting to see.

shamala #10 on: July 17, 2019, 14:52

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #11 on: July 17, 2019, 15:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 in short he says that he has not fallen out with lobeso and just went to visit junior wendo,and that he will release some songs because lobeso might be abroad for a while for personal issues,then when he returns he'll also release his generiques and dance songs