Author Topic: NEW SONG MAWA CELEO SCRAM FEAT JDT MULOPWE  (Read 6415 times)

archos on: August 21, 2019, 16:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Most singers decrease voice wise with age,but jdt seems like the complete opposite
celeo really knows to get songs with good lyrics,this song and lopez sambi by two times of listening  you can already sing the song
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 17:35 by archos »

congo-243 #1 on: August 21, 2019, 18:14

• View Profile

Most singers decrease voice wise with age,but jdt seems like the complete opposite
celeo really knows to get songs with good lyrics,this song and lopez sambi by two times of listening  you can already sing the song
can't believe I'm saying this but i can't wait to listen to this new album

mvulusi96 #2 on: August 21, 2019, 18:26

excellent song. He needs to go to Kinshasa to promote this song and Sampi Lopez. Coming with those "soiree"-concepts at nightclubs of Kinshasa (Metro bar, etc.).

CM PRINCE #3 on: August 21, 2019, 18:36

• View Profile
Damn I was not expecting this, this is a nice song and Jdt sounds so different compared to maison mere. This is definitely a song you can play at night whilst going for a drive.

Franco Pepe Kalle #4 on: August 21, 2019, 19:26

• View Profile
Celeo Scram and JDT sound so beautiful. Their harmony together is perfect. Celeo's first voice and JDT's second voice goes perfect together. I love this song. I am dancing.

Wenge1995 #5 on: August 21, 2019, 19:32

• View Profile
@mvulusi96

Who is the producer of Celeo Scram's upcoming album? I'm surprised they're not really pushing Celeo Scram to promote these songs in Kinshasa with a proper band. The songs are racking up views on Youtube, but without an official tour then the momentum will slow and his album will be quickly forgotten like Blaise Bula

archos #6 on: August 21, 2019, 19:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
@mvulusi96

Who is the producer of Celeo Scram's upcoming album? I'm surprised they're not really pushing Celeo Scram to promote these songs in Kinshasa with a proper band. The songs are racking up views on Youtube, but without an official tour then the momentum will slow and his album will be quickly forgotten like Blaise Bula

celeo is producing album with his own funds

Wenge1995 #7 on: August 21, 2019, 19:54

• View Profile
@archos

Is that really a good idea? Do you think he'll be coming to Kinshasa anytime soon?

CM PRINCE #8 on: August 21, 2019, 19:58

• View Profile
his album will be quickly forgotten like Blaise Bula
This still hurts me

archos #9 on: August 21, 2019, 20:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
@archos

Is that really a good idea? Do you think he'll be coming to Kinshasa anytime soon?

he does not have choice there is  less and less producers,i hear he plans a return to kin before the end of the year when he'll release full album

archos #10 on: August 22, 2019, 00:09

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
pathy moleso and his trademark blues/jazz riffs mixed with rumba,my worrrrddd,sweet

mrvibes #11 on: August 24, 2019, 20:12

• View Profile
This is totally a bcbg style.. Just add jb's voice in there boom.. Problem solved.. .i am sorry but will bring this up again, this guy is making better rumba than faustinnlolendo.. Seriously werra should be proud of his petits.. They are doing a good job.

JV “Lone Ranger” #12 on: August 25, 2019, 02:34

• View Profile
This is totally a bcbg style.. Just add jb's voice in there boom.. Problem solved.. .i am sorry but will bring this up again, this guy is making better rumba than faustinnlolendo.. Seriously werra should be proud of his petits.. They are doing a good job.

Lol come on...Celeo makes good rumba but not on the level of Faustin

Wenge1995 #13 on: August 25, 2019, 04:28

• View Profile
@JV “Critic"

Celeo is a limited singer and doesn't have the support of a major record label, so obviously Fally Ipupa will always be ahead in terms of popularity

archos #14 on: August 25, 2019, 11:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Lol come on...Celeo makes good rumba but not on the level of Faustin

which is normal though fally has been singing for almost 30 years now while he switched to singing 10 years ago because he had no choice(with a lot of years not being really active plus weight gain which only seasoned singers can handle well) so obviously fally's voice would blend better with instrumentals even if sometimes its not as good as celeo's
just like logically