Author Topic: Cible of Fabregas only sold 1200 copies according SNEP  (Read 3028 times)

mvulusi96 on: December 20, 2019, 22:32

Matebu #1 on: December 20, 2019, 22:37

• View Profile
Double disc D’or penza; friends and family edition

Manzambi94 #2 on: December 20, 2019, 22:43

• View Profile
Double disc D’or penza; friends and family edition
Ahahahahahaha come on. This was a typical JV comment. Anyway I called it a flopsome weeks ago and as always people told me that it was a great album and it went great. But I know what I am saying and tbey are not. Fabregas meeds to let that Ya Mado style go. It was cool one time but people are getting fed up with it. He needs tocome with something better otherwise But Na Fillet willkill him

Longbluesquid #3 on: December 21, 2019, 01:01

• View Profile
What about the streaming numbers? Do Congolese often stream?

Matebu #4 on: December 21, 2019, 02:04

• View Profile

On a serious note - The larger point to this thread is that the SNEP sales figures in France alone mean absolutely nothing. We should not spend our time debating this number.

Physical CDs have been bought by very few for about 6-7 years now. 95% of music listeners use a streaming medium or YouTube and it is representative of true demand of an song/album.

Fabregas already made his income from the songs he sold well in advance, and gets some income from royalty checks for streams since he released it under his own sub-label Wanted Records through Because Music 

« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 02:06 by Matebu »

mvulusi96 #5 on: December 21, 2019, 07:14

On a serious note - The larger point to this thread is that the SNEP sales figures in France alone mean absolutely nothing. We should not spend our time debating this number.

Physical CDs have been bought by very few for about 6-7 years now. 95% of music listeners use a streaming medium or YouTube and it is representative of true demand of an song/album.

Fabregas already made his income from the songs he sold well in advance, and gets some income from royalty checks for streams since he released it under his own sub-label Wanted Records through Because Music

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: December 21, 2019, 08:55

• View Profile