Author Topic: What was Koffi's last good album in your eyes?  (Read 8619 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle on: January 15, 2020, 20:21

• View Profile
I am going to start this. I want to pose this question. What do you think was Koffi's last good album.

For me, it was Bord Ezanga Kombo. Here some of my favorites

Matebu #1 on: January 15, 2020, 21:44

• View Profile
BEK was a really good album for rhumbas but the génériques were garbage. As a result his last good solo album for me was Monde Arabe - really amazingly crafted album. Unfortunately it came out at the wrong time

Grandpretre #2 on: January 15, 2020, 21:46

• View Profile
Bord ezanga kombo easily. I put the booklet on the booklet’s topic
Abracadabra was weak as hell, 13e apotre garbage to the max, the weakest of his discography, nyataquance weak exept generics & alidor.

congo-243 #3 on: January 15, 2020, 22:38

• View Profile

Congolitude #4 on: January 15, 2020, 22:40

• View Profile
BEK was a really good album for rhumbas but the génériques were garbage. As a result his last good solo album for me was Monde Arabe - really amazingly crafted album. Unfortunately it came out at the wrong time

Totally agree, in addition the album had songs with varied rhythms (embargo, stand by, musulman, sexy pop...). Vocals of QL's member were on point... Its why i dont understand why people underrated this album

CM PRINCE #5 on: January 15, 2020, 23:24

• View Profile

SLK97 #6 on: January 16, 2020, 00:05

• View Profile
BEK, because the rumbas were decent, enjoyable and unpredictable in terms of sound and arrangement.

Wenge1995 #7 on: January 16, 2020, 05:08

• View Profile
As a complete project, Monde Arabe was the last album where the generiques were just as inspired as the rhumbas. BEK had good rhumbas, but you could tell that Koffi hadn't the same confidence in the creative team that he had with QL.

BercysFinest98 #8 on: January 16, 2020, 20:57

• View Profile
Bendele was one of the worst génériques that Koffi has made. He should've put "Bla Bla Bla" instead! With the solo guitar reprises from his previous works

SoukousFan #9 on: January 17, 2020, 08:53

• View Profile
Bendele was one of the worst génériques that Koffi has made. He should've put "Bla Bla Bla" instead! With the solo guitar reprises from his previous works

hahahaha, BercysFinest98 , For Bendele i can only listen to the guitar partition from 3:23 to 3:54, that is it.

Matebu #10 on: January 17, 2020, 13:55

• View Profile

hahahaha, BercysFinest98 , For Bendele i can only listen to the guitar partition from 3:23 to 3:54, that is it.

I literally have not listened to that generique since late 2008; it's tragic

Pablo01 #11 on: January 17, 2020, 18:13

• View Profile
Bord Ezanga Kombo, and Abracadabra (because this album was the last beautiful melody of his album, in addition it is the last!! Good rumbas!! Very good generics, good at the top, Swira Banko very strong, listen again very well these generics, these rumbas).

CM PRINCE #12 on: January 17, 2020, 18:19

• View Profile
Bord Ezanga Kombo, and Abracadabra (because this album was the last beautiful melody of his album, in addition it is the last!! Good rumbas!! Very good generics, good at the top, Swira Banko very strong, listen again very well these generics, these rumbas).
Ehhh Abracadabra??

Pablo01 #13 on: January 17, 2020, 19:14

• View Profile
Ehhh Abracadabra??
yes my bro. Like Ekafela , La Foudre , Boulevard (bonus. From Bana Zebola) ,  Balançoire , Nswaki several ... this is my last favorite album

Matebu #14 on: January 17, 2020, 19:36

• View Profile
Ehhh Abracadabra??
yes my bro. Like Ekafela , La Foudre , Boulevard (bonus. From Bana Zebola) ,  Balançoire , Nswaki several ... this is my last favorite album

Bro, you like that bedroom music very likely recorded in bed by Cindy and Koffi kiekie. Koffi sang with absolutely zero effort on that album