Author Topic: O.O LACOSTE WAS THIS POPULAR?  (Read 2491 times)

Manzambi94 on: September 25, 2020, 17:32

• View Profile

I have just typed recently Werrason by using the most viewed video parameters and with my big surprise one of the biggest video of Werra and most viewed was Lacoste's song in Sous-Sol Medicament, to be honest I used to always skip this song (having the Sous-Sol DVD at home) because when I was little (the days where Sous-Sol came out in 2006 I was 12) I used to really hate rhumbas but it seems it was popular a lot, I remember on a DVD I had that combined Kora Awards, some of Temoignage clips and La Zamba Playa Live concert plus Tindika Lokito AD of 2003/2004 plus Primus AD of 2005 a part where at La Zamba the focus where all on Lacoste 24:08

With him explaining that he made a song called inspiration elsewhere (probably with Tata Adolphe) and that he feels bad that he can't play it in Maison Mere so he have asked Werra to play it and Werra agreed by saying that if you had your son with struggles and suffering, the time where you will become wealthy and start living a good life, would you let that kid to struggle? You can't really forgot or to avoid your son no matter what life puts you through, man it is crazy Werra actually said that given how nowadays many persons who are from other groups will be crucified for trying to put their songs in another group in Wenge Musica
Anyway why Lacoste waa that popular if you scroll in advance to few minutes you will see the crowd making the floor packed by how much they were going to the song is crazy.

By the way here Celeo going high to the sky at 21:07 maaan it's a shame he have lost that beautiful voice

Paysan Congolais #1 on: September 25, 2020, 18:21

• View Profile
Medicament was a HUGE success.

We clown Lacoste today, but he had a lot of hype before his first album.

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: September 25, 2020, 18:39

• View Profile
Lacoste was popular up to Seke bien, after that it was all downward spiral

archos #3 on: September 25, 2020, 18:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

you the reason i sing eh mamaaaaa ihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D :D :D :D

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: September 25, 2020, 19:06

• View Profile

you the reason i sing eh mamaaaaa ihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D :D :D :D

That song was the last straw for his fan lool I cringed and felt kind of bad for him

princesab #5 on: September 27, 2020, 01:32

• View Profile
I can't get enough of this Song