Author Topic: AIGLE HAS BEEN QUIET  (Read 6393 times)

Manzambi94 on: September 29, 2020, 22:52

• View Profile

Of course Fally's camp and mainly fans who used to mock Innoss for having views only because of Diamond Platinums hopping on the remix now that Innoss have surpassed Fally latest song of quite a while (9,5 mil > 8,8 mil) with a song on his own they have been very quiet preferring focusing on supporting Robinio and his rants against Ferrè, finally Innoss has one less enemy since he is proofing he can't be stopped the only guy who will still hate Innoss is of course Bill.

litho #1 on: September 30, 2020, 04:08

• View Profile

Of course Fally's camp and mainly fans who used to mock Innoss for having views only because of Diamond Platinums hopping on the remix now that Innoss have surpassed Fally latest song of quite a while (9,5 mil > 8,8 mil) with a song on his own they have been very quiet preferring focusing on supporting Robinio and his rants against Ferrè, finally Innoss has one less enemy since he is proofing he can't be stopped the only guy who will still hate Innoss is of course Bill.

You know even Innos himself will feel embarrassed reading this, right? I beg to you please stop comparing them.

Manzambi94 #2 on: September 30, 2020, 15:24

• View Profile
I don't know why if Fally and his fans compare views it is legit and worthy but as soon someone from Innoss camp or Ferrè Camp Does the same is embarassing, the double standards are so clear

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: September 30, 2020, 16:22

• View Profile
I don't know why if Fally and his fans compare views it is legit and worthy but as soon someone from Innoss camp or Ferrè Camp Does the same is embarassing, the double standards are so clear

Exactly my point...Fanny’s fan are the weirdest ever in our music industry. The matter of crap they come up with to try justify why they are always right and they are the founder, king of YouTube views and everyone else follows their leader but soon as you do something better or surpass their leader they try to minimise that achievement Eh bande de jaloux et complexe lol

archos #4 on: September 30, 2020, 16:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Exactly my point...Fanny’s fan are the weirdest ever in our music industry. The matter of crap they come up with to try justify why they are always right and they are the founder, king of YouTube views and everyone else follows their leader but soon as you do something better or surpass their leader they try to minimise that achievement Eh bande de jaloux et complexe lol

bro you know what for the first time ever i have seen a fan of ferre on la mama react to attacks of fally's fans over the "low" number of views of regarde moi using a video of fally talkin about one of his rumbas then making the million and he was saying that people must know that views on rumbas and views of generique do not work the same, i have not seen reactions yet but i am sure like you said  they most passionate of them will still find a reason :D :D :D :D
usually its the fans of fally roasting ferre with his mouth tilapia diamba and so on  using every fally achievement which they know to perfection to undermine ferre  against ferre's using his suspect pics,or his rare embarassing moments
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 16:45 by archos »

Monsieur Congo #5 on: September 30, 2020, 16:41

• View Profile

You guys should stop with this nonsense about calling Fally “Fanny“, what the member  litho was implying that the whole post which is Implying that Fally should be embarrassed about Innoss getting more views than him is ridiculous, because they’re not even from the same generation, that’s like comparing someone like Fabregas to Jb. We should encourage and congratulate both for getting over a million views instead of just belittling one person because he got lower views than Innoss. I’ve been following this forum for years without registering. 

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: September 30, 2020, 19:22

• View Profile

You guys should stop with this nonsense about calling Fally “Fanny“, what the member  litho was implying that the whole post which is Implying that Fally should be embarrassed about Innoss getting more views than him is ridiculous, because they’re not even from the same generation, that’s like comparing someone like Fabregas to Jb. We should encourage and congratulate both for getting over a million views instead of just belittling one person because he got lower views than Innoss. I’ve been following this forum for years without registering.

We are free to call him Fanny as we wish, so don’t waste your breath on that cos it won’t change. Fanny  and his fans are to blame for such comparison with their over the top praises and other crap they like to come out with to down play other musicians achievement.

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: September 30, 2020, 19:23

• View Profile

bro you know what for the first time ever i have seen a fan of ferre on la mama react to attacks of fally's fans over the "low" number of views of regarde moi using a video of fally talkin about one of his rumbas then making the million and he was saying that people must know that views on rumbas and views of generique do not work the same, i have not seen reactions yet but i am sure like you said  they most passionate of them will still find a reason :D :D :D :D
usually its the fans of fally roasting ferre with his mouth tilapia diamba and so on  using every fally achievement which they know to perfection to undermine ferre  against ferre's using his suspect pics,or his rare embarassing moments

Things like that is why Fanny gets dragged in comparison associating him with Innos’B when it comes to numbers.

Monsieur Congo #8 on: September 30, 2020, 19:43

• View Profile

We are free to call him Fanny as we wish, so don’t waste your breath on that cos it won’t change. Fanny  and his fans are to blame for such comparison with their over the top praises and other crap they like to come out with to down play other musicians achievement.
KIEKIEKIE since we’re going that route other than Tilapia and Innoss who else do they down play? Gosh I’ve noticed that this forum is so anti Fally so many Fally haters who just want him to fail, but those same Fally haters get upset when another artist or person disses Tilapia.
You’re complaining that he down plays other people’s achievement but isn’t that the exact same thing you’re doing towards him, like what did he do to you all PERSONALLY, you guys just want him to fail so bad and disappear but he’s proving you all wrong with his success and by being the first artist In over 15 years to perform at a sold out Bercy, just like everyone wanted him to fail when he first went solo. If Fally dies tomorrow we’ll see the hypocrisy and sudden change.

CM PRINCE #9 on: September 30, 2020, 19:47

• View Profile
Lol I already knew before clicking that this would have something to do with Innoss and views or that Innoss would be mentioned

SLK97 #10 on: September 30, 2020, 20:34

• View Profile

KIEKIEKIE since we’re going that route other than Tilapia and Innoss who else do they down play? Gosh I’ve noticed that this forum is so anti Fally so many Fally haters who just want him to fail, but those same Fally haters get upset when another artist or person disses Tilapia.
You’re complaining that he down plays other people’s achievement but isn’t that the exact same thing you’re doing towards him, like what did he do to you all PERSONALLY, you guys just want him to fail so bad and disappear but he’s proving you all wrong with his success and by being the first artist In over 15 years to perform at a sold out Bercy, just like everyone wanted him to fail when he first went solo. If Fally dies tomorrow we’ll see the hypocrisy and sudden change.

Woah there. First day here, and you're already making assumptions about this forum. None of us have anything against Fally, we like his music. At least most of us do, and we were glad he finally got to play Bercy despite the combatants trying to shut him down. It's just that his ego and personality isn't really that flattering. You think Fally's the only one to get stick from CV? Look at JB, we clown him for making false promises and keeping a bunch of boomers around for years. We clown most of Koffi's latest releases, we clown Ferre's recent generiques, we clown Werrason for his new amateur album covers (and other stuff). You talk like this forum is just an anti-Fally circle jerk.

Monsieur Congo #11 on: September 30, 2020, 20:46

• View Profile

Woah there. First day here, and you're already making assumptions about this forum. None of us have anything against Fally, we like his music. At least most of us do, and we were glad he finally got to play Bercy despite the combatants trying to shut him down. It's just that his ego and personality isn't really that flattering. You think Fally's the only one to get stick from CV? Look at JB, we clown him for making false promises and keeping a bunch of boomers around for years. We clown most of Koffi's latest releases, we clown Ferre's recent generiques, we clown Werrason for his new amateur album covers (and other stuff). You talk like this forum is just an anti-Fally circle jerk.
I’m not talking about you my friend, I’m talking of the Innoss and Ferre fan boy stans on here that are trying to verbally kill Fally each chance they get, I have been following this forum for years, I was even a member of the Old forums like Vibes d’Afrique and the other one I forgot the name, but I know and recognise guys like Archos, Emo, DJ Sly and Matebu.
My point of the matter is those people you mentioned don’t get called names and insulted like Fally is being called Fanny. My question is he the only star to have an ego and personality problem? Because last I checked none of the artists are saints but fallys always used as the scapegoat.
I repeat there’s a lot of Fally haters on here

JV “Lone Ranger” #12 on: September 30, 2020, 20:53

• View Profile

Typical Fanny’s fan, always playing victim, always labelling others haters for not seeing eye to eye with them, always making assumptions with no facts just made up crap lol...sold out Bercy, what else? Disc dor dans quelques mois lol I will give you time and you will learn about this forum, don’t worry

Manzambi94 #13 on: September 30, 2020, 22:07

• View Profile

To be honest I would have encouraged Fally, I was glad he was able to do Bercy with no problems, but the main issue here is that Fally.himself and consequently his fans love to boost about their success (and if it was only that it would be okay, no one give crap to Koffi when he boosts about something) the problem is when after boosting his success he belittles everyone who does not want to bow to him or that has enough credential to beat him in his own field, while at the same time minimizing or not even mentioning the time where he had been humiliated or had low success, for example, how many times Innoss, Ferrè, or even Celeo mentioned that time where Fally got literally no photographer to take pictures of him at the BET Awards coz no one knew him there? Or the fact that he failed miserably to conquest the American market like he planned? Still to this day Innoss have to answer back directly to Fally outside of.music over his belittlings yet, Innoss still goes out as the desrespectful kid, when he is only trying to survive and do his thing, Celeo gets labelled as the failed guy who had a failed career and uses Fally rants for clout and Ferrè gets labelled as the guy with low views and Fally always gets to the top as the saint who is too pure and big for everybody, if we want our music to evolve we need to address this double standard instead of acting like they aren't, Innoss finally has a hit that can't be denied with the usual rants (Diamond give clout to the song etc.) And now that Fally and his fans made everything about views let's make it about views

Manzambi94 #14 on: September 30, 2020, 22:16

• View Profile

As many people said, check the comments about Werrason, Koffi snd especially JB, you will find they are way more "hating'" than the Fally ones.
The thing is that in this forum preferences aside we want to see every artist at his best form so we are very harsh on him, me I am a huuuge Werrasonik fan and a huuuge Innossn and Ferrè fan but I was the first one to say Werra should stop act innocent when the things about Bogus's songwriting came up (Bogus Bompema wrote Surprise Kapangala for Werra in times where Bogus's mother was ill and needed money for treatment and Bogus wasn't near as close as the level he was with JB, until to this day Werra hadn't paid Bogus anything for the writing of a big song like Surprise Kapangala and despite JB giving the sum of money needed to Bogus to cover up for Werra's flaw Bogus is still mad to this day) I was the first one to say Werra ficked up big time, the same when Innoss said that Innoss doesn't answer to Bill Clinton's phonecall, I said it was hella desrespectful from Innoss, and for the daughter of Ferrè? Davina? I posted the video myself of the interview with Papy Mboma talking about her where I could simply ignore it, and commented onthat Juvenal Kibala interview he made with Davina first, don't take criticism for hate, me wishing for Fally's fall? For what? I have many of his songs in my playlist and I said in the past that Libre Parcours #2 and #1 are the best generique ever made so how can a person like this be happy of someone's downfall? Simply if you want to play the views's game the day you will have lower views than your opponent we will flaunt it out, simple as that, saying that we hate Fally because we are doing THE SAME EXACT THING HE IS DOING, is like saying that Fally is in the wrong proofing our point
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 22:46 by Manzambi94 »