Author Topic: Loi or Effrakata  (Read 5472 times)

Toolz #15 on: June 23, 2021, 19:37

• View Profile
Loi is crap, I never rated it. The album was poorly executed it had no continuity unlike his previous solo efforts, the sebene on most songs sound monotonous even the lyrically content on rumbas are somewhat shallow and vague. Loi will never compete with Effrakata as it hasn’t aged well with time.
Are you serious??? First you say Sanction is a crap now Loi is crap and hasn’t aged well?? Lord what are you gonna say next

Lol, knowing him, he'll probably say that Solola Bien and Kibuisa Mpimpa are overrated. And the hottest take'll be rating Mayi ya Sika and Techno Malewa over both albums.

Chai! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Matebu #16 on: June 24, 2021, 21:12

• View Profile
Loi is crap, I never rated it. The album was poorly executed it had no continuity unlike his previous solo efforts, the sebene on most songs sound monotonous even the lyrically content on rumbas are somewhat shallow and vague. Loi will never compete with Effrakata as it hasn’t aged well with time.

Nonsense masta

Matebu #17 on: June 24, 2021, 21:13

• View Profile
Love Loi the album, but Effrakata was revolutionary. Haven't had a solo album have such an impact on me since

Mopao195 #18 on: June 24, 2021, 22:52

• MM
    • View Profile
Love Loi (i dont know what the dude on the other page is talkin about tho) but Effrakata is at the NEXT level I can play any song on that album at any time and Koffi took risks with the song Robot which should be saluted cuz he mixed hip hop and rumba and made it work. and no song on loi is better than Washington so Effrakata takes the cake both are classics tho