Author Topic: Question: What was the cause of the conflict between Koffi Olomide and Werrason?  (Read 2298 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle on: September 06, 2021, 02:00

• View Profile
One feud that should have never arrived or come to be. It is the conflict between Koffi Olomide and Werrason. These two men should have done a duet or a duet album together back in the late 1990s or early 2000s like JB did with Papa Wemba.
Looking at this video makes me angry.  >:( >:( >:(

It is funny  ;D ;D ;D but it is also disgusting. I can understand Koffi Olomide having problems with likes of Kester Emeneya and Papa Wemba but why with Werrason. Why would Koffi and Werra get into a war. I mean Koffi and Werra were close during Wenge original era. If I am not mistaken, Koffi is a godfather of one of Werra's daughters. SMH, Koffi and Werra, why did you two had a fallout in the first place. SMH.

Can anyone explain to me and others what was the cause of the conflict between Koffi Olomide and Werrason?

jeantwatwa #1 on: September 07, 2021, 16:24

• View Profile
Maybe Koffi had impregnated one of Werrason's dancers.

Anybody else with a better answer ?????

Franco Pepe Kalle #2 on: September 08, 2021, 01:50

• View Profile
Maybe Koffi had impregnated one of Werrason's dancers.

Anybody else with a better answer ?????
I don't disagree with  your theories. It could also be due to Papa Wemba. Remember Papa Wemba was originally Team JB but maybe he had a soft for Werrason and Koffi got angry about that.

jeantwatwa #3 on: September 08, 2021, 16:01

• View Profile
But, what about that time when Koffi visited La Zamba together with Fally ?.... maybe it's just a cultural norm to have beef

Paysan Congolais #4 on: September 14, 2021, 14:52

• View Profile
Yep. This is one of these beefs I never knew where it came from. Of course, in the mid-2000 they were both on top of the genre, so a collision had to happen. But I never understood the event that triggerred the beef.