Author Topic: NGL I LOVE THIS ATALAKU  (Read 1764 times)

Manzambi94 on: November 20, 2021, 08:18

• View Profile

So his name is Kipukunia, to be honest I think he is the Atalaku with the most fire lately, it was time that I hadn't seen someone with his passion and drive, the way he puts words into music sounds so harmonious, what is the language that he speaking in the Crie? That Waranya, Werebo, Wereki? It seems is not one of the big 4 language (definitely not Lingala and KiKongo, and neither Swahili and Tshiluba) but it might be who knows? I really want to know ho this guy is, he is wild too you can't see it because he is in front but in the back of his head he has a stripe.of hair to make the Nike symbol lol

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #1 on: November 20, 2021, 11:45

• View Profile
Kkkkk I think I will have to wait for his next crie to confirm if he really is good, cause I have only heard him on that intro only so not sure how far he can go........still sad about Rodal Senseben.

Manzambi94 #2 on: November 20, 2021, 13:04

• View Profile
Kkkkk I think I will have to wait for his next crie to confirm if he really is good, cause I have only heard him on that intro only so not sure how far he can go........still sad about Rodal Senseben.

Lol in the first video he started to say that he will start to animate naked and Fabregas stopped him by saying Yo lol which means hey you. With that said bro, this guy has fire, you can clearly see that he is born to animate

listen from 16:30 until 17:38

Yes the same Crie but man that fireeeeeee. With that said what have happened to Rodal Senseben? I never understood why Fabregas left all the other guys part from the Lokolo Générique with Showme

BienMat23 #3 on: November 20, 2021, 17:41

• View Profile
That language he animated in is “new language” he has made up I don’t know if you were watching fabregas live a couple months ago he was saying how he’s making a new language for everyone to know

archos #4 on: November 20, 2021, 18:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
bro manzambi i told you already in another topic that rodal had joined but na filet along with two dancers ,i think you did not notice

Manzambi94 #5 on: November 20, 2021, 18:37

• View Profile
That language he animated in is “new language” he has made up I don’t know if you were watching fabregas live a couple months ago he was saying how he’s making a new language for everyone to know

Ahahahahahahahahahahaahah whaaaaat? Yoooooo I love this guy Kipukunia, maaan

Manzambi94 #6 on: November 20, 2021, 18:38

• View Profile
bro manzambi i told you already in another topic that rodal had joined but na filet along with two dancers ,i think you did not notice

Oh ok I thought the Rodal you have spoken and Senseben were two different people, is that why Fvro deleted his part from Lokolo? Or he deleted before he left? Anyway I like this rivalry between But Na Fillet and Fabregas it will keep the genre alive

archos #7 on: November 20, 2021, 18:58

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 he deleted before i think as soon as 3 jours left it got fabro focusing a lot on showme

Wenge1995 #8 on: November 20, 2021, 23:07

• View Profile
he deleted before i think as soon as 3 jours left it got fabro focusing a lot on showme

Why did 3Jours leave? I liked his animation