Author Topic: The only time I agree with a combattant!!!!  (Read 17133 times)

Jdog on: May 31, 2014, 18:12

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

EMOVICTEAM #1 on: May 31, 2014, 19:42

• View Profile

Jdog #2 on: May 31, 2014, 20:33

• View Profile
In short he's saying that Congolese people need to liberate DRC and defend the country against rwanda and now the other congo. He says that people of the other congo have become like rwandais people treating Congolese people bad, but when it comes to other countries they don't do anything. He says that denis sassou(president of congo) is a satanist who is now collaborating with the M23 . He is asking the combattants all around the world to make a platform to talk about the injustices in DRC.  He says that they will beat Jb if he comes to South Africa and their waiting for him and for him to be careful. And that they will try to kill him. He says that Jb drives around in his expensive cars but never talks about the injustices in DRC and he didn’t denounce the Congolese government and that he hasn’t done anything for Congolese people. He says that Congolese musicians need to be like Miriam Makeba and Lucky Dube who sang against apartheid in South Africa and    Youssou N'Dour who sang against the Senegalese government. And he says that they will break Koffi’s hotel down when they liberate the country (Villa Del Pirlo). He said that because he said Koffi is nothing but a traitor to the Congolese people who made him who he is today.  He says that Kaddafi didn’t know know his regime will go down but it did and now it will be Kabila’s turn.   
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #3 on: May 31, 2014, 20:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
musicians are easy scapegoats, there are richer people than them showing off with their money
 and also i wish i could  know one,just one conflict solved by a musician, or one country in africa with musicians criticizing strongly the president and remaining in the country with total freedom makeba and blondy spent a lot of time abroad, i am shocked  you agree with a guy who makes hints about violence
yes,on some aspects,one can think congolese artists only think about themselves,but  it has been proven million times that many artists doing any type of actions outside music had stafs behind them giving them ideas and direction
 whereas in the staffs of congolese musicians,the guys are there just to say oh pretre oza danzé oleki yé
the main problem is CONGOLESE MENTALITY  and it includes almost every congolese including  many of those who consider themselves are righters of wrongs and who were influencing the musicians in the bad way not even a decade ago...

NEWSIDE96 #4 on: May 31, 2014, 20:48

• View Profile
He says that Congolese musicians need to be like Miriam Makeba and Lucky Dube who sang against apartheid in South Africa and    Youssou N'Dour who sang against the Senegalese government.

This is why i'm pro combattants for this particular reason why did werra, jb and all others sing for kabila the man who's killing our country and act like it's acceptable and still don't further actions to change this you know congolese artist are very influential imagine werra or jb going against kabila all the kids on the street would follow this and liberate country but they don't care just suckers for money and no more good music comes out from them since 10/7 years ago 

archos #5 on: May 31, 2014, 20:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes indeed but that is very hypothetic, we think so based on their popularity but if their popularity was as powerful as we think kabila would have slaughtered tshisekedi
yes  it might have brought something but to what price? look at how bemba who is much much much stronger and influential than artists was eliminated,and now imagine what would happen to the families of the musicians
and also imagine the number of guys who would die in streets  killed by army and police...
the proof is that mobutu's tragic end had absolutely nothing to do with musicians....

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: May 31, 2014, 20:55

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Jdog, I thought you said you were a young man and an American how come then you don't respect democracy?

These combatants are just low life mxxther fxxkers with their own personal agendas.
It is wrong to say Congo Brazza and Rwandans don't like people from DRC, the political decisions politicians in these respective countries make have nothing to do with the  nationals of those countries,it's the authorities in charge who make decisions for instance on the expulsion of DRC people from Brazza.
Musicians have their own lives and should not be compelled to denounce ruling leaders especially in some of our countries with jungle laws and authoritarians as leaders. The musicians just mind their business for their own and their families safety. These combatants need to mobilize resources and go and fight for their country in DRC not on the internet or by stopping musicians from performing.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 21:07 by DJ SLY »
LE BIG BOSS

archos #7 on: May 31, 2014, 20:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
thanks sly,if it was that easy to cause trouble to kabila and co and get away with it,all of them would be in kinshasa right now,especially seeing how  they mess with kinshasa naive girls whenever they have chance to go back to kin,or some of them are in concerts showering money on musicians yet having a completely different position
 i am so happy sly mentioned their personal lives, people should never forget that behind werra there is noel ngiama,behind jb jean bedel and so on, besides their job they are citizens like us

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: May 31, 2014, 21:05

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Newside, when Kabila snr and his son who is now President were fighting Mobutu and Kabila Jnr eventually became a military commander in the DRC why didn't these same people protest? Why didn't they protest that they had a foreigner as a commander in the congolese army.
What is it that Kabila has done that has brought all this animosity, isn't he the one who has brought stability to Congo and is developing the country? Isn't he at loggerhead with Kagame and Museveni? It is Museveni and Kagame who should be the enemy of the congolese people not Kabila who is busy expelling militants sent by Museveni and Kagame and other businessmen with interest in the natural resources of the Congo.

Let Tshisekedi fight his own battles and not use these combatants to fight for him.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #9 on: May 31, 2014, 21:07

• View Profile
The only thing I agree with the combattants is that DRC needs to liberated from that rwandais in charge of DRC!!! Batu ba vivre na aire ya Mobutu  ba lobi na nga na temps ya Mobutu mboka ezalaka wana te, ezalaki bien, ba nzela ya bien, batu bazo lia, ba masasi ezalaki te ba, armee ya Zaire ezalaki le meilleur na Afrique mobimba. Efo mboka ya ba parent ya biso e zonga na aire wana. Efo DRC eza librarted!

NEWSIDE96 #10 on: May 31, 2014, 21:09

• View Profile
Listen I know many combattants in London most of the are just normal people there is a minority that are involved are involved at least 15% the rest of the 85% are normal like myself so no I'm not a low-life motherfucker but my opinion on this combattants affair is pretty clear I believe that musicians should get a minimal band for supporting kabila by purpose (for example somebody like tshala muana robbing it on the faces of the combattants and being a loudmouth). My thoughts were that when this band will arrive a difference will put in congolese music more harmony between musicians and more human right importance between group and etc. but nothing has changed kaka ba kanai ya ba musiciens (purposeful and arrogant behaviour by leaders), this is why I'm unimpressed because of the lack of transition made over the last 8 years they should be exemplar to the nation as they are influential but this band for musician is just minimal once the power changes sides they'll be able to play again as usual but the leaders need to reflecting and changing many things.   

archos #11 on: May 31, 2014, 21:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
ndeko jdog i am not sure kabila or another president changes anything, the country is such a massive economic stake for europe and america 
its them the true enemies,look at seskul mobutu who also messed up with people's lives as long as they agreed to let him stay president as long as he wants in return of our ressources,and then they dumped him when they did not need him anymore

PS guys lets stick to music please politics involves too much passion,the longer this debate lasts the longer some of us might needlesly lose temper....

Jdog #12 on: May 31, 2014, 21:15

• View Profile
Yes Sly I respect democracy it's a very nice thing to have and I also want DRC to have democracy. They need to be able to elect and choose their own government and not have some makeshift elections where the box is already full of vote for one candidate.   

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #13 on: May 31, 2014, 21:15

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You know what, the devil manages to play with african minds. Even in Zambia we have such problems were politicians accuse each other of being foreigners. There hasbeen no President in Zambia who has not been accused of being a foreigner. Our first President Kenneth Kaunda was said to be Malawian, after him it was FTJ Chiluba, they accused him of being congolese and so was his successor my uncle the late Levy Mwanawasa, his rivals said he was congolese. Mwanawasa's successor RB Banda they claim is Zimbabwean and now his successor and the current President of Zambia Michael Sata is said to be Tanzanian infact little is known about his background but he's our President, people didn't give a toss, they voted for him even with all allegations that he was a foreigner. 

I believe Kabila is serving his last term, why not concentrate on finding a suitable candidate to take on whoever will succeed Kabila in his part coz we hear it's either Kabila's wife or his sister.
I think Tshisekedi snr is too old, you need a younger democrat in Congo to take over from where Kabila will finish.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #14 on: May 31, 2014, 21:17

• View Profile

PS guys lets stick to music please politics involves too much passion,the longer this debate lasts the longer some of us might needlesly lose temper....
Yeah I was starting to feel like my dad and the older folks when they especially talk about Congolese politics  :D :D.... Lol like some of us don't loose temper when talking about Congolese music.