Author Topic: WORLD CUP 2014....any football fans?  (Read 10998 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: June 28, 2014, 22:00

• View Profile
what's your predictions for the potential final and winner?

Jdog #1 on: June 28, 2014, 22:58

• View Profile
I want Nigeria and Algeria to do good in the knockout stages and I want the U.S. to win but I think Brazil can take it all.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #2 on: June 28, 2014, 23:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
kie kie kie guys i dont know how it us for you guys in uk and states but here in france whenever algeria wins a game  even a simple friendly people honk until very late in the night and in important matches there are even deaths and several people injured when they start their celebrations
 as a french based man i would love france to win so we can party lol but i will honestly support nigeria for the game vs france,i will be delighted if they go very far,i like their little winger musa very very good

Jdog #3 on: June 28, 2014, 23:21

• View Profile
Emeneya,Victor Moses,Obi Mikel, and Peter Odemwingie,Emenike  Jospeh Yobo and Emenike is all Nigeria have....I saw photos and videos of Algerians celebrating in Paris and Marseilles and it looked more like a riot then a celebration.....Archos,Jvalentino na ba Congolais nionso na forum oyo na ba Congolais bazo landa biso na forum oyo na 2016 ba Leopard bako kende na Coupe De Afrique apres wana bako kende na Coupe de Monde na Russia na 2018....Grace ya Nzambe bako kende.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 23:31 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Rajogi #4 on: June 28, 2014, 23:51

• View Profile
Brazil won't win the World cup that's for certain they're shocking and Colombia will see them out! Ghana should be in Nigeria's place only African team that came to play. As for European teams i'm rooting for Belgium because of Origi!  8) Colombia to win the World Cup

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: June 28, 2014, 23:56

• View Profile
kie kie kie guys i dont know how it us for you guys in uk and states but here in france whenever algeria wins a game  even a simple friendly people honk until very late in the night and in important matches there are even deaths and several people injured when they start their celebrations
 as a french based man i would love france to win so we can party lol but i will honestly support nigeria for the game vs france,i will be delighted if they go very far,i like their little winger musa very very good

lol....my team is France........Brazil ain't going to win it for sure, its between germany, holland and france

Rajogi #6 on: June 29, 2014, 00:01

• View Profile

lol....my team is France........Brazil ain't going to win it for sure, its between germany, holland and france
European team won't win it either its a South American team.

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: June 29, 2014, 01:27

• View Profile
i have a feeling they might this time

Nkosi #8 on: June 29, 2014, 07:01

• View Profile
Its  Brazil, France, Germany, Argentina and Netherlands. Brazil's problem is Scolari. He fails to read his team. Fred and Jo are passengers. Scolari needs to bench Paulinho for good and play Fernandinho or Henanes. He needs to play Hulk upfront and Benard or Willian on one wing and Neymar the other wing

Jdog #9 on: June 29, 2014, 09:59

• View Profile
Brazil is a very good team and I think that they can win he World Cup this time but I won't be suprised if they loose to Colombia.

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: June 29, 2014, 11:04

• View Profile

Tunutu #11 on: June 29, 2014, 12:07

• View Profile
Brazil won't win the World cup that's for certain they're shocking and Colombia will see them out! Ghana should be in Nigeria's place only African team that came to play. As for European teams i'm rooting for Belgium because of Origi!  8) Colombia to win the World Cup

Write them off at your own Peril, Chile is one of the best teams in this world cup, Brazil will suprise you

KAISARI #12 on: June 30, 2014, 03:32

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Am down with Colombia...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Nkosi #13 on: June 30, 2014, 07:02

• View Profile
Brazil learnt a big lesson against Chile. Columbia game will be tough

Jdog #14 on: June 30, 2014, 09:34

• View Profile
Brazil learnt a big lesson against Chile.
And what was that lesson??