Author Topic: Junior Beaugosse says there's a chance that Bercy leaves Maison Mere  (Read 1784 times)

Jdog on: June 29, 2014, 03:39

• View Profile
 Junior Beaugosse says that Bercy might leave Maison Mere  because he was the actual target of someone but since he is protected he came back to life and it was  Hugues Kitambala who was sacrificed instead.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 03:42 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Nkosi #1 on: June 29, 2014, 06:47

• View Profile
Bercy problem is most likely not from within the band. WMM admin need him very much with the Ingeta impact and the receiotion he receives in shows. If its competetion for sports...he competes with Prince and Lobeso who are very different from him. They further know that starting such a war with him would be grave. The general thinking is that its coming from outside the group but the source and reasons are not known. These guys have lives outside music. Iam sure Bercy himself already knows.

shamala #2 on: June 29, 2014, 07:24

• View Profile
but since he is protected he came back to life

this cannot be true..ressurection?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Jdog #3 on: June 29, 2014, 09:43

• View Profile
Yes Shamala, Bercy went on stage and a few moments collapsed and then came back to life after that and then a few seconds after that Hugues Kitambala grabbed his chest and went down and they tried to do CPR and throw water on him but it didn't work and Werra told them to take him to the hospital and it's there that they confirmed he was dead.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #4 on: June 29, 2014, 09:48

• View Profile
This is weird, if. Bercy came back to life and they immediately went after Hugues like was he plan b or what?

Jdog #5 on: June 29, 2014, 09:52

• View Profile
I don't want to cast aspersions on people but  I remember when Vasco Mabiala(Ferre's director of marketing) said that they're ready for a spiritual war with Ferre and If I remember correctly Archos said that people may be sacrificed and Ferre could have targeted. Bercy for leaving and he knows how deep Bercy is  in witchcraft.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: July 01, 2014, 20:22

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Jdog,is this boy Junior whatever your personal friend? why do you like promoting him,who is he anyway that you have to follow him on youtube?.....just wondering.
LE BIG BOSS

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: July 01, 2014, 20:50

• View Profile
Jdog,is this boy Junior whatever your personal friend? why do you like promoting him,who is he anyway that you have to follow him on youtube?.....just wondering.

Lol....opanzi nga fort......Jdog aza djo nayo?

archos #8 on: July 01, 2014, 21:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
you guys are too much kie kie kie,like nigerians would say,you go go kill me ooohhhhhh :D :D :D :D :D :D

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: July 01, 2014, 23:01

• View Profile

you guys are too much kie kie kie,like nigerians would say,you go go kill me ooohhhhhh :D :D :D :D :D :D

;D ;D ;D

Jdog #10 on: July 02, 2014, 08:03

• View Profile
No I don't personally know him, I like him because he talks about inside Maison Mere news.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #11 on: July 02, 2014, 12:05

• Administrator
    • View Profile
No I don't personally know him, I like him because he talks about inside Maison Mere news.
Based on what he say, I think he's just a mere  fan who goes about his daily business of making his opinions known and uses a bit of comedy, fair enough if you find what he says to be sensible. :)
LE BIG BOSS