Author Topic: WHICH BIOGRAPHY DO YOU WANT NEXT  (Read 12004 times)

archos on: August 06, 2014, 11:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 I have fally,jb,werra,koffi,wemba left,but in what order would you like it

Jdog #1 on: August 06, 2014, 12:07

• View Profile
Yeah you've pretty much done them all but Fally,Koffi and Werra and maybe if you can do Bercy Muana and Bill Clinton Kalondji.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #2 on: August 06, 2014, 12:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yeah you've pretty much done them all but Fally,Koffi and Werra and maybe if you can do Bercy Muana and Bill Clinton Kalondji.

you gave me a good idea,even though i still wait for other guys to pick the order,i think it will be better to do  guys like bercy and bill before guys like koffi  jb werra who have over 30 years of career,or fally who already has an extremely rich 8 year solo career

Jdog #3 on: August 06, 2014, 12:20

• View Profile
Archos it just hit me right now, Titina Alcapone, Celeo Scram, Cindy, Sankara De Kunta, Cambodge, Flamme Kapaya, Papy Kakol and Bouro Mpela,if you want to.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 12:23 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

shamala #4 on: August 06, 2014, 13:23

• View Profile
Chai Ngenge,Seguin Maniata,Sunday Bass,Monica Celeste
Bill Klinton,Ali Mbonda,
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

pierrefelix537 #5 on: August 06, 2014, 13:28

bill clinton , koffi olomide , alain makaba,werra,fally

archos #6 on: August 06, 2014, 13:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 i think i will make a pack with those who are not strong band leaders,otherwise we will see  biographies of average 15 lines max each
and also,what i eally meant was to see which biography i should do  next then other ones by one like i did with all those i did until the one of heritier,but seeing your requests is not bad either
thanks and i will do my best to satisfy as much as i can
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 13:31 by archos »

EMOVICTEAM #7 on: August 06, 2014, 15:14

• View Profile
Chai Ngenge,Seguin Maniata,Sunday Bass,Monica Celeste
Bill Klinton,Ali Mbonda,

seguin....for what? Filling up this space on some lazy guys bio?....lets talk about Alpha blondy at least.

EMOVICTEAM #8 on: August 06, 2014, 15:18

• View Profile
Archos, for me give me the bio of the following via my private message:

Nyoka longo, dindo yogo, bimi ombali, jb, werra, makaba, wemba, mopao, defao, fally, ferre, djouna mumbafu, bill clinton, yondo sister, extra musica. Please just 7 lines of each ....

archos #9 on: August 06, 2014, 15:28

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Archos, for me give me the bio of the following via my private message:

Nyoka longo, dindo yogo, bimi ombali, jb, werra, makaba, wemba, mopao, defao, fally, ferre, djouna mumbafu, bill clinton, yondo sister, extra musica. Please just 7 lines of each ....

wow 7 lines of each will be tough for some of the guys because there is too much to say, but be sure that you will find those name in my pack of small bios and for those with big bios you will also have them either here on in private
hahaha you could not resist to seeing seguin loooooool :D :D :D

NEWSIDE96 #10 on: August 06, 2014, 17:24

• View Profile
How about biography of groups for example Quartier Latin, short-lived Delta force and others???

masatomo #11 on: August 06, 2014, 17:41

• View Profile
How about biography of groups for example Quartier Latin, short-lived Delta force and others???

Yes a biography of Quartier Latin and Maison Mere it's gonna be very interesting

KAISARI #12 on: August 06, 2014, 19:09

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...So far I have enjoyed Ferre and Wantanabe;  no rush but Madilu, Pepe Kalle and Sam Mangwana will do it for me...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

archos #13 on: August 06, 2014, 19:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
...So far I have enjoyed Ferre and Wantanabe;  no rush but Madilu, Pepe Kalle and Sam Mangwana will do it for me...

surprised you did not ask for papa na éxauxée :D :D :D :D

NEWSIDE96 #14 on: August 06, 2014, 19:22

• View Profile
Archos: i've got an interesting question for you here concerning posthumous artist and some who have been on a hiatus status and i'd like to have some information on future plans they would have for the future for instance like the you (archos) made article about JB's missed opportunities and obviously us finding out about anti-terro (Alain mpela was meant to have more songs than anyone) you know what I'm mean if we got some those articles for people like Pepe Kalle who had many plans before dying or even King Kester and other hiatus musicians can we have articles on that sort of topics. THANK YOU NEWSIDE96