Author Topic: WHICH BIOGRAPHY DO YOU WANT NEXT  (Read 12002 times)

archos #15 on: August 06, 2014, 19:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Archos: i've got an interesting question for you here concerning posthumous artist and some who have been on a hiatus status and i'd like to have some information on future plans they would have for the future for instance like the you (archos) made article about JB's missed opportunities and obviously us finding out about anti-terro (Alain mpela was meant to have more songs than anyone) you know what I'm mean if we got some those articles for people like Pepe Kalle who had many plans before dying or even King Kester and other hiatus musicians can we have articles on that sort of topics. THANK YOU NEWSIDE96

yes its  in my plans aswell about pepe kallé and kester especially

KAISARI #16 on: August 06, 2014, 21:04

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...So far I have enjoyed Ferre and Wantanabe;  no rush but Madilu, Pepe Kalle and Sam Mangwana will do it for me...

surprised you did not ask for papa na éxauxée :D :D :D :D
...that's automatic...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #17 on: August 06, 2014, 21:48

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Please do one on Didier Kalondji Mukeba Aka Macintosh Bill Clinton, we know Celeo Scram said he Bill used to wash cars at one hotel but we need the full story.  ;D
LE BIG BOSS

BG-ground #18 on: August 06, 2014, 22:31

• View Profile
Archos may I have in PM small bio of Shiro Nvuemba(and reason of death) Baroza Basimba(specially the reasons that made him record his own Album), Volo Volo...and a story behind QL Academia from its conception to when Lebou Kabuya,Pati Bass, Mboshi decided to leave,and what was Popolipo role in Academia

SoukousFan #19 on: August 07, 2014, 14:40

• View Profile
This is quite a stretch, really is, but, I have always been interested in the Quartier Latin Dancers, particularly the older generation. If you can Mr Archos, may you please provide some information on the introduction of female dancers in QL, just a brief biography till the present day.

Quite a stretch, but I will be grateful for your help.

Roga Roga #20 on: November 11, 2016, 10:06

• View Profile
I have fally,jb,werra,koffi,wemba left,but in what order would you like it
Regis Touba and Oxygene from Brazaville