Author Topic: Inoss B continues with attacking Fally  (Read 2990 times)

mvulusi96 on: November 09, 2018, 16:24

archos #1 on: November 09, 2018, 16:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
It reminds me of one sentence he said in an interview with PM,he said  he feels very very very undervalued and underestimated,he is been going through that afrobeat like type of career and success ever since he grew up and was no more the innocent of vodacom,but he is getting no credit,while some artists like fally can do something very average and still get promotion everywhere and buzz and respect and recognition

Congolitude #2 on: November 10, 2018, 00:14

• View Profile
Let's be realistic, Fally has already proven for a long time. Whether at QL, or solo career. All his albums are successful albums and we all know that the albums of Fally are known to be among the best Congolese albums, just listen to Droit Chemin or even Arsenal...

faithandwar #3 on: November 10, 2018, 09:26

• View Profile
As much as I'm not a fan of Innoss'B Afrobeat (though he calls it AfroCongo) sound he does have a point about him being overlooked. And I do agree with it being unfair that you have to create an alliance with popular musicians in order to get your music heard in the Congolese music  industry which creates an even bigger divide between the older and new generations.

Which is already becoming increasingly obvious
 I think the problem is that he shouldn't be competing or worried about Fally because he's clearly doing something different, and  are on different paths.

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: November 10, 2018, 09:44

• View Profile
Your title should say “Innos B continues to rebel against injustice” lol

Jdog #5 on: November 11, 2018, 10:09

• View Profile
Inoss does have really good videos, best out of all the DRC based artists.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Congomusiclover001 #6 on: November 12, 2018, 19:24

• View Profile
Afrobeat or AfroCongo might just not be as popular as these artists want it to be. Maybe real congolese music just simply outshines all other types of beats...