Author Topic: This troll again....  (Read 13288 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: June 23, 2018, 12:21

• View Profile
This guy and his staff are one of the most unprofessional people I have seen. Time and time again they will announce something and give date but not deliver...same goes with albums, it started off being a group album but in the last interview I saw, he said he will also add a song and only some members will get songs. Now this, premier soin to premier class then probably won’t come out and continue to troll like JB.

archos #1 on: June 23, 2018, 13:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 he announced on congolese tv that he changed title to avoid people thinking he is only about to diss koffi like with premier soin interview with carine

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: June 23, 2018, 13:46

• View Profile
Then he should of changed the name to something completely different and tell Marchouse to not mention Koffi in a negative way whatsoever when he does his interview rounds
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 14:07 by JV »

CM PRINCE #3 on: June 23, 2018, 15:51

• View Profile
Then he should of changed the name to something completely different and tell Marchouse to not mention Koffi in a negative way whatsoever when he does his interview rounds
Yeah exactly

Jdog #4 on: June 24, 2018, 07:41

• View Profile
I've been hearing in interviews that that some videos from QQJD will come out this day too. As far as I know Guy Digital, Awulu, Nicolas, Mabuma, Ya Mado, Chico, Vibration and Djanny have confirmed  songs on the new group album and Ferre will add a song or two as well.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: June 24, 2018, 08:15

• View Profile
Is Echappe still in the band?

Jdog #6 on: June 24, 2018, 08:21

• View Profile
Is Echappe still in the band?
Guy was asked that in an interview and he said as far as he know he's still in the group.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Ken Bilele #7 on: June 25, 2018, 12:03

• View Profile

JV must be wearing white in this comment. Thumps up for being a constructive follower.

Manzambi94 #8 on: June 25, 2018, 12:59

• View Profile

JV must be wearing white in this comment. Thumps up for being a constructive follower.

Yes JV unlike someone (no need to make names) it is someone who analyze things seriously and then take a position over Ferre despite being his fan, I think you should ask Archos to put you in contact with Ferre, because I think also that Ferre really needs to change strategy for making proper things, it is clear that he doesn't follow the promotion itself but he should do that, and then the fact he has someone like Marchouse who should be only a guitarist doesn't help him either

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: June 25, 2018, 13:55

• View Profile
Some fans don’t help their artists....you can’t be praising them like God even when they do wrong or going the wrong direction with their music...these musicians are surrounded by too many yes mans

Ken Bilele #10 on: June 25, 2018, 14:37

• View Profile
Some fans don’t help their artists....you can’t be praising them like God even when they do wrong or going the wrong direction with their music...these musicians are surrounded by too many yes mans

You are right man. If only we could give carrot and stick!! perhaps there could be a difference.

archos #11 on: June 25, 2018, 14:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 Exactly JV thats sad ima reveal something today,like i often said in the past i wanted to manage a group its like something i feel deep inside since i was a kid and i get ideas of marketing or strategy for various groups  sometimes when watching them and recently i got ideas for like 4 groups and  i approached them to give those ideas,those "closer around" made sure  to block everything  and gossip on my name to maintain their position except one where the leader himself said you are right i'll try this and that
for example i advised one group to ignore their so called rival and focus on themselves and getting the best out of their leader they said i am a "nkadia" who does not understand that in music you have to constantly attack the rival and belittle whatever he does
its like they like that mess around their artists so that they can eat while they could still eat with more organization around,maybe even better
whats worse now in that mess is that  leaders have their staffs,staffs have their journalists contributing to that mess in hope of whatever advantage which they wont fully get anyway,and then fans who encourage those journalists and those staffs to continue operating like that and the leader who sees it like "yay i got people bowing for me, i am a king i am star"

Congolitude #12 on: June 25, 2018, 16:29

• View Profile

Congolitude #13 on: June 25, 2018, 16:31

• View Profile
if only Ferré often read our forum or this thread, overnight it would have changed and it would be more powerful

POLE POSTION #14 on: June 25, 2018, 18:17

• View Profile
Kie kie here they go internet music expert of congovibes telling Ferre how to run his band and when he says this has to be done as if they contribute a dine to him kie kie it surprises me this forum if anything to do with Fally we get excuses after excuses but the expert find faults with Ferre kie kie luckly Ferre has fans who understand and appreciate the guy.
 Ferre has released a 33 songs album with hits and they are preparing the release of 4 video clips plus the generique as many fans and the likes of Machouse want their songs released on video which costs money and Ferre has not disappointed brilliant videos with no producer all coming out his own pocket but you get people who think they are smart to run a music band but would not be able to run even market stall kie kie

If you cannot wait for his projects you can go and follow Mr international with all his kosa leka and leave Ferre alone kie kie kie Congo vibes music experts