Author Topic: Brigade’s new generique - Kamula (clip)  (Read 7142 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: July 26, 2018, 22:13

• View Profile

archos #1 on: July 26, 2018, 22:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the man who records generiques laying on a bed lol

Manzambi94 #2 on: July 26, 2018, 22:49

• View Profile
ahahahahah, the music is excellent, but if he wants big success he should talk about something other than sex, next thing you know the next song will be "Calibre 12 (20cm ya Makata)"

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: July 26, 2018, 22:55

• View Profile
Lol...yeah, it seems like he hasn’t moved on from that animation style that he started in skol longitima

Jdog #4 on: July 26, 2018, 23:36

• View Profile
This is short and sweet. His has you wanting more while Fally's Ecole was dragged out to long and was left a sour taste.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #5 on: July 26, 2018, 23:36

• View Profile
ahahahahah, the music is excellent, but if he wants big success he should talk about something other than sex, next thing you know the next song will be "Calibre 12 (20cm ya Makata)"
Haha "20cm ya Makata"
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

mokosarkani #6 on: July 27, 2018, 00:09

• View Profile
next thing you know the next song will be "Calibre 12 (20cm ya Makata)"

lmaoooooo aahhh ahhhhh i dead lol

Longbluesquid #7 on: July 27, 2018, 07:23

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #8 on: July 27, 2018, 15:26

• View Profile
Can anyone translate?
The usual stuff, making remarks and hints about how much he is horny, doing sexual dance moves and using the girls and the guys to replicate the sexual acts, Kamula is when you dry the clothes who has been washed by the  Washing Machine and if they are not still totally dry and still have some water, you start to Kamula that literally means wring, but Brigade actually translated that in a sexual way to dry out the dick with the Lady hands so she can wring his dick until his clean, that guy is wild lol
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 15:30 by Manzambi94 »

Longbluesquid #9 on: July 27, 2018, 17:36

• View Profile
Man brigade haha is this all his sebenes are like this? He is like the rappers here.

Longbluesquid #10 on: July 27, 2018, 17:38

• View Profile
Also I wander when he was with Werra and Koffi how was he able to get away with this, if that's not the albums theme?

Manzambi94 #11 on: July 27, 2018, 19:00

• View Profile
Also I wander when he was with Werra and Koffi how was he able to get away with this, if that's not the albums theme?
Koffi usually is the guy who thought him that game,.Koffi's recent biggest success (recent in terms of.the most popular in Modern era) Selfie at some points says "Ekoti the, Ekoti the, Ekoti te" (It is still not in, it still not in) then he adds "Ekopasuka n'Ango te" (It will not be broken) and again Nyama ya Bandal (Nyama literally means meat or animal but he uses it for saying p***y) and so on, so Koffi is Brigade's biggest "inspiration" in terms of this.
Werra instead really doesn't like sexual cries he prefer deep lyrics and self praise to him rather than a guy who always brags about sex, he gave Brigade the free pass because Brigade at the time of Spus-Sol, Mayo Ya Sola, Malewa and Lelele, was the top artist underneath of the leaders, Lelele were played everywhere in Africa even in outside countries like Brazil and so on, so Werra couldn't just give up that fame, when Liboka came, Brigade came with another sexual cries which he later developed in his solo career which was like this "Mama yelela nga katin ya Mayo po'na sokola bako kanga Mayi e
Which means babe go.to put some.water into an ebullition pot so I can wash myself the inspectors came and they cut us the water, water lele
Water in lingala.can be also a synonim of.c** so as soon as Brigade starts Werra goes and say " You are going to far, last  week I was at the office of the culture's minister and he asked me what Lidusu (literally hole) crie meant, and I couldn't speak" lol "Brigade I agree that whatever you bring here will make us dance but you are going waaay too far and the far you go, it is impossible to defend" lol
At minute 4:00 the dance and the speech the guitar lick actually is great it is disappointing it didn't make it to the album because of Brigade Departure

Paysan Congolais #12 on: July 27, 2018, 21:13

• View Profile
Moral filth. He should be censored and in jail for a moment.

Longbluesquid #13 on: July 28, 2018, 00:23

• View Profile
I mean in Congo this isn't legal? I know here in the US wow the music is very explicit. It sounds Congolese animators are creative. I don't know the language but makes me dance.

Congolitude #14 on: July 28, 2018, 01:44

• View Profile
In this generation, Brigade is really one of the best atalaku with Bill and Kabuya
Who was the bassist in this vidéo ?