Author Topic: Find Lacoste lol  (Read 7254 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: August 04, 2018, 14:26

• View Profile
is he alright?....Mr international has gone missing

Matebu #1 on: August 04, 2018, 16:24

• View Profile
I just saw him leaving a Toronto studio after he called on Drake to feature on his next International hit  ;D ;D

Manzambi94 #2 on: August 04, 2018, 17:00

• View Profile
No,  he was on USA to finish the feat on Travis Scott's album Astrokid, now he is travelling to Atlanta to meet Future

CM PRINCE #3 on: August 04, 2018, 17:27

• View Profile
Really? Cause I just saw him in California arranging finishing his feature with Kendrick and then flying to New York to appear alongside with 50 cent on POWER

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: August 04, 2018, 17:36

• View Profile
loool....I thought he was producing a double album with Chris Brown, what happened to that? ;D

CM PRINCE #5 on: August 04, 2018, 19:59

• View Profile
Kiekiekie I love this forum  ;D :D

Archos give us info

Manzambi94 #6 on: August 04, 2018, 20:46

• View Profile
I think he got stopped because he was in Santo Domingo for recording a duet with Cardi B

archos #7 on: August 04, 2018, 22:27

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
hahahaha you are sooo funny,he went to bandundu to perform there to announce he is candidate to be deputy of their province,to report their issues,to kin's parliament
other than that,last i heard is that he was saying to people around him that for his "international" album l'afrique a l honneur,he'd block times square to record a clip there and several usual delusional stuff lol

Toolz #8 on: August 04, 2018, 22:47

• View Profile
I just saw him leaving a Toronto studio after he called on Drake to feature on his next International hit  ;D ;D
No,  he was on USA to finish the feat on Travis Scott's album Astrokid, now he is travelling to Atlanta to meet Future
Really? Cause I just saw him in California arranging finishing his feature with Kendrick and then flying to New York to appear alongside with 50 cent on POWER
loool....I thought he was producing a double album with Chris Brown, what happened to that? ;D

Nice...I like the flow.
hahahaha you are sooo funny,he went to bandundu to perform there to announce he is candidate to be deputy of their province,to report their issues,to kin's parliament
other than that,last i heard is that he was saying to people around him that for his "international" album l'afrique a l honneur,he'd block times square to record a clip there and several usual delusional stuff lol

Smh for Lacoste!

Manzambi94 #9 on: August 04, 2018, 23:04

• View Profile

Nice...I like the flow.

Smh for Lacoste!
We were making irony but Lacoste really got nuts and crazy, what is wrong with him, one thing is to joke like Fally and Ferre do when they brag about international feat, but Lacoste really thinks those things

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: August 04, 2018, 23:49

• View Profile
last i heard is that he was saying to people around him that for his "international" album l'afrique a l honneur,he'd block times square to record a clip there and several usual delusional stuff lol

Lol oh no he didn’t....wow

Toolz #11 on: August 05, 2018, 08:17

• View Profile

Nice...I like the flow.

Smh for Lacoste!
We were making irony but Lacoste really got nuts and crazy, what is wrong with him, one thing is to joke like Fally and Ferre do when they brag about international feat, but Lacoste really thinks those things

Lol...of course, I know...

archos #12 on: August 05, 2018, 09:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
last i heard is that he was saying to people around him that for his "international" album l'afrique a l honneur,he'd block times square to record a clip there and several usual delusional stuff lol

i have a guy close to one of my little brothers who is in his staff and  in june they had a reunion and he told them" this year we'll do great things,we'll shoot clips in america,we'll perform in south america were our musicians barely performed and you know what fxxk it,i'll be the first artist ever to go and record a slow religious song of that album in Vatican featuring Pope,and musicians clapped except two of them one who shaking his head in desbelief to his delusion and the other who was mumbling "you struggle to even perform 10 times a year in kinshasa and you think you are jay z,you know all we'll do this year is go to bandundu on those dangerous roads and come back with cows and chicken" and both got made to stand up and leave the rehearsal and were followed by a letter of 2 months of suspension for lack of discipline

Manzambi94 #13 on: August 05, 2018, 10:31

• View Profile

i have a guy close to one of my little brothers who is in his staff and  in june they had a reunion and he told them" this year we'll do great things,we'll shoot clips in america,we'll perform in south america were our musicians barely performed and you know what fxxk it,i'll be the first artist ever to go and record a slow religious song of that album in Vatican featuring Pope,and musicians clapped except two of them one who shaking his head in desbelief to his delusion and the other who was mumbling "you struggle to even perform 10 times a year in kinshasa and you think you are jay z,you know all we'll do this year is go to bandundu on those dangerous roads and come back with cows and chicken" and both got made to stand up and leave the rehearsal and were followed by a letter of 2 months of suspension for lack of discipline
Wow it is more serious than I thought, can someone force him to go to check his.mental health? This is what "spiritual" stuff does to your mind

Toolz #14 on: August 05, 2018, 10:33

• View Profile

Those two are the realistic ones amongst them. They know that their boss is just chasing shadows which he can never catch forever while the other ones keep fanning his ego...smh!