Author Topic: Bercy full participation with team Wata  (Read 11105 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: August 10, 2018, 07:43

• View Profile
Lol it all starts well but.....

archos #1 on: August 10, 2018, 09:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
two positives,heritier saying here i dont want you atalakus to hate each other to fight each other,but rather to work together,for the good of the group
the second is that at least now he does not look like a zombie like in his maison mere test lol hopefully this time he shows maturity,every group he's been in he left in controversy

O-Afrika #2 on: August 10, 2018, 10:23

• View Profile
I guess Antiballe must be regretting why he left WMM as he might be overshadowed or sidelined.

archos #3 on: August 10, 2018, 10:48

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah but in all fairness,he was sidelined too in maison mere,compared to his surprise participation on 7 jours,he was barely featuring in concerts, for me he should gone to miel or eboa or taddet to be the number 1

Congolitude #4 on: August 10, 2018, 12:12

• View Profile
We can see that Heritier wanted to do a good thing by recruiting Bercy, otherwise Bercy would probably have landed in the QL and we would not hear any more about him.
I doubt that Werrason would have taken it back. With Ambulance they can raise the level of generique of Héritier who seems to be determined to produce better generique than in Retirada

archos #5 on: August 10, 2018, 12:15

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
ql actually sent people to try to convince him in prison,from the info i got,the plan was that they release him he joins and goes hard on ferre,but he prefered to remain loyal to ferre

Cavalier Solitaire #6 on: August 10, 2018, 14:39

• View Profile
Out of topic bandeko. Whats the title of Reddy Amisi song which is inspired by Micheal Jackson's "Bad?"

Matebu #7 on: August 10, 2018, 16:31

• View Profile
Out of topic bandeko. Whats the title of Reddy Amisi song which is inspired by Micheal Jackson's "Bad?"

Reddy or you mean Stino’s “Mista” song and famous music video?

ZamundaPrince #8 on: August 10, 2018, 16:42

• View Profile
Bercy & Ambulance look like they can make a good team. Ambulance doesn't come across like a guy who will try to push himself ahead of the rest. He doesn't have that big ego that say Bercy has and that can allow the two to work well together.

But they've got a long way to go if they are ever gonna come anywhere near the partnership of the new kid in town Jamaique & Goldberg.

Hopefully, hopefully Watta will try to compete with Maison Mere in terms of music & not polemic anymore. We'd have a real notable duel

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: August 10, 2018, 17:15

• View Profile

But they've got a long way to go if they are ever gonna come anywhere near the partnership of the new kid in town Jamaique & Goldberg

I love how MM fans try to push it hard with these kind of statements. You make it sound as if Goldberg and Jamaique have given us a single or album together already and have set a bar. I personally would take Bercy any day over those two

archos #10 on: August 10, 2018, 17:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Get ready for a lot of " ah rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr koba tortue geniale bloquer music"  :D :D :D :D :D

ZamundaPrince #11 on: August 10, 2018, 17:46

• View Profile
Quote from: JV “The Roast Master” link=topic=14446.msg62535#msg62535
[/quote

I love how MM fans try to push it hard with these kind of statements. You make it sound as if Goldberg and Jamaique have given us a single or album together already and have set a bar. I personally would take Bercy any day over those two

Do they really need a single or an album together? You can see them in concerts and from  the level of chemistry they have should give you an idea of how they'd sound in studio. Otherwise the only basis you'd pick Bercy & Ambulance over Jamaique/Goldberg is from the work they did in Maison Mere.

All the same Formidable is loading & even from the little studio clips, I can tell it's gonna be fire

PCGY KASTELLO #12 on: August 10, 2018, 19:32

• View Profile
Bercy is never missed in MM at all....we dont miss his NOISY Animation
Ngiama! Ngiama! Ngiama !blablablabla through out

Matebu #13 on: August 10, 2018, 19:37

• View Profile
KIekie, fan club Maison Mère participation is strong in this thread

Matebu #14 on: August 10, 2018, 19:42

• View Profile
Is it time we call Bercy “Suge Knight na bisso”?