Author Topic: Heritier's concert...Tutu Kaludji visits  (Read 3755 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: August 19, 2018, 23:43

• View Profile
Always nice to see Tutu active

CM PRINCE #1 on: August 20, 2018, 03:42

• View Profile
I love how Heritier shows respect to his elders.... I also find it a bit strange to see him dressed the same way as his musicians

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #2 on: August 20, 2018, 12:42

• View Profile
Guys is it me or Bercy is already having an upper hand on live performances? Lets hope Ambulance wont be Lobesomised.......... Bercy has powerful presence he wasn't only told that koffi did the same tune of brepo like cri........  Am sure he was in prison

Manzambi94 #3 on: August 20, 2018, 16:18

• View Profile
Guys is it me or Bercy is already having an upper hand on live performances? Lets hope Ambulance wont be Lobesomised.......... Bercy has powerful presence he wasn't only told that koffi did the same tune of brepo like cri........  Am sure he was in prison
Bercy is not very strong vocally, his strength is in writing and hitting high notes which can be difficult in studio, and he does that not with his natural voice but forcing it, that thing works in studio but you have ti be one hell of a vocalist to be able to make that live. Ambulance om the other side were directly trained by Djouna so he doesn't imitate Bill like Bercy does and he is more singing with his natural voice which is soft and matches great with high notes guitar licks like he has

archos #4 on: August 20, 2018, 16:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I love how Heritier shows respect to his elders.... I also find it a bit strange to see him dressed the same way as his musicians

he tries as much as possible to act different,none of his musicians except very recent members or those very low in the hierarchy call him president,even when they start he says no call me wata or goga or whatever i dont need this president thing

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #5 on: August 20, 2018, 22:27

• View Profile
Oh great, now i get it, thanks a lot bro. I think he must find some stage business than just to stand and watch Bercy lol...... It looks like his being intimidated lol