Author Topic: KOFFI NEEDS TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT THOSE GESTURES  (Read 3223 times)

archos on: September 17, 2022, 13:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

We are in 2022  and things like that can easily end in court for sexual harassment,its not anymore the era where even to joke its fully "allowed" to do that

Localh #1 on: September 17, 2022, 17:02

• View Profile
Thats sexual assault. Its crazy people will say dancers & women are lying but he’s doing these things in public infront of people imagine what he does behind closed doors. He’s an ambassador for our country as well, so sad.

SYMPLICITY #2 on: September 17, 2022, 18:25

• View Profile
I am not supporting his behaviour though the lady seems to enjoy it all. I know am going to be lynched for blaming the victim so my apologies in advance.

archos #3 on: September 17, 2022, 18:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yeah looks like she's enjoying it and more like "koffi touched me" type of personal pleasure,but still in this day it can quickly be interpreted differently since its recorded

Mirobexx #4 on: September 17, 2022, 21:03

• View Profile
It's out of order. Let's not kid ourselves this can go either way. He should not give people ammo against him

dany #5 on: September 18, 2022, 00:18

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
Koffi is definitely from a different era, he’s used to getting away with stuff like this. I remember seeing a fikin concert video of him pulling down Bibiche shorts fully exposing her. If she was my daughter or girlfriend koffi will be dealt with. He’s a celebrity getting women shouldn’t be an issue.

Manzambi94 #6 on: September 18, 2022, 06:26

• View Profile
To be honest guys when you are celebrity especially in Africa women thrown themselves at you. Koffi, Leonardo Di Caprio, Drake, Steph Curry, Neymar, LeBron etc. Have women throwing themselves at them so  of course you would avt a certain way.  With that said. The woman is smiling  so she crealry enjoys it

Mwanayaafrica #7 on: September 18, 2022, 07:56

• View Profile
That girl was also a dancer in his band back in 2006-2007.

shamala #8 on: September 18, 2022, 17:41

• View Profile
Grace Mbizi reacts .... I dont understand french/lingala

PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Mopao195 #9 on: September 18, 2022, 19:16

• MM
    • View Profile
wtf is he doing thats sexual assault the fact that shes "enjoying" it dont matter assult is assault. african women throwin themselves at celebs should not be used as an exuces for this sick behaviour

Manzambi94 #10 on: September 18, 2022, 22:23

• View Profile
wtf is he doing thats sexual assault the fact that shes "enjoying" it dont matter assult is assault. african women throwin themselves at celebs should not be used as an exuces for this sick behaviour

Bro come on. Has me too brainwashed you? The girl enjoys it and it is surely not the first time that she has received it hence why she is smiling otherwise she wouldn't like it. Woman like sex too they aren't some sort of Angles who can't be touched

Localh #11 on: September 18, 2022, 22:52

• View Profile
That was an awkward smile not smiling because shes enjoying it & she even tried to move away. Come on now keep it real & stop making excuses for him.

Manzambi94 #12 on: September 19, 2022, 01:47

• View Profile
That was an awkward smile not smiling because shes enjoying it & she even tried to move away. Come on now keep it real & stop making excuses for him.
Brom i am the last person who can make excuse for that silly old men. I am probably one of the biggest critics/hater/notstanders of Koffi. I don't like him, I don't like his personality his behavior is weird he is jealous he ruined a woman's chance to be a normal woman to make her permanent second wife etc. But let's not accuse people of things they haven't done. Maybe that girl and him had already interc*urse before and he touched  her behind what do we know about it? Plus if I am a woman and an undesired person touched my behi d Smiling is the last thing I would do.

Mwanayaafrica #13 on: September 19, 2022, 01:54

• View Profile
Brom i am the last person who can make excuse for that silly old men. I am probably one of the biggest critics/hater/notstanders of Koffi. I don't like him, I don't like his personality his behavior is weird he is jealous he ruined a woman's chance to be a normal woman to make her permanent second wife etc. But let's not accuse people of things they haven't done. Maybe that girl and him had already interc*urse before and he touched  her behind what do we know about it? Plus if I am a woman and an undesired person touched my behi d Smiling is the last thing I would do.
Jealous of what?

Manzambi94 #14 on: September 19, 2022, 02:07

• View Profile
Jealous of what?

Koffi is extremely jealous of the success Wenge BCBG 4X4 had (Werra, JB, Didier Massela, Adolphus, Blaise Bula etc.) and also even more of Werra who managed to stay on top thanks to Celeo and Bill hence why he forced Brigade and Kero to spund just like them in Generation Bercy and in Effrakata also is huuuugely jealous of Fally Ipupa and despite acting nice he doesn't like at all that Fally is surpassing him in terms of popularity it doesn't matter if Fally is literal Koffi's hier in music. It is a well know n fact about Koffi and about his Jealousy