Author Topic: GUYS LIKE CELEO AND GENTA SHOULD TAKE NOT FROM THIS LEGEND  (Read 801 times)

archos on: August 28, 2023, 17:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

58 years old but the voice is intact hasnt put ridiculous weight either,like himself said the key is discipline

Mirobexx #1 on: August 28, 2023, 18:06

• View Profile
I still say this guy is under rated. He is an entertainer his shows leave you asking for more. He is the number one for me.

Manzambi94 #2 on: August 28, 2023, 23:55

• View Profile
I still wonder why this guy's career hasn't planned out, he would have done better then the odd Fabregas, Robinio, Heritier and many more in the generique department, his showmanship, creativity dances, ability to put songs togheter was great he should get the same respect Werra and JB have so why he have never been given the chance to be like one of those guys? Tonnere De Brest was pure quality

Longbluesquid #3 on: August 29, 2023, 02:59

• View Profile
I loved Tonnerre de Brest but but sure where he went after that. He deserves to be in the studio more.

Franco Pepe Kalle #4 on: August 30, 2023, 02:06

• View Profile
Djouna Mumbafu is a legend indeed. Unfortunately due to his conflicts with other Empire Bakuba members like Dilu Dilumona, Gode Lofombo, Kinanga Boeing 737, etc, it led to Djouna being blamed for the death of Pepe Kalle. This obviously devastated him and I believe he was demotivated by these rumors and his conflicts. On top of that, he had a car accident in Angola during the 2008 and 2009 years. These situations are why Djouna is not as big as he should be. I think part of the reason of fallout between Dilu Dilumona, Papy Tex and Pepe Kalle had something to do with Djouna Mumbafu and Gode Lofombo (I will explain another day soon).

CARLOS #5 on: September 11, 2023, 07:37

• View Profile

Franco Pepe Kalle #6 on: September 12, 2023, 16:34

• View Profile
Tell us more...this is the day!!!
I will talk about it soon. I am preparing. I am watching many Empire Bakuba musician interviews to give my theory.