Author Topic: I haven't recieved an item from FANSOFCONGO.COM!  (Read 2847 times)

kiddkevo on: July 30, 2020, 06:39

• View Profile
Hey y'all, has anybody ordered anything from FANSOFCONGO.COM??? It's been 4 months that I haven't received an item and it's making me mad and unpatient. Plus, I tried to contact their email 4 times and I didn't get no respond!  >:( >:( >:(  Somebody please reply me back!

bencuri #1 on: July 30, 2020, 09:42

• Administrator
    • View Profile
How did you pay? PayPal or credit card?

kiddkevo #2 on: July 30, 2020, 09:45

• View Profile
PayPal with my debit card. I live in the US.

bencuri #3 on: July 30, 2020, 10:57

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Then, what you need to do is simply logging into your PayPal account, start a complaint process in the account for not receiving your item. This option was in the resolution center of your account before, I don't know where it is now but it's somewhere there. You write down what's your issue, submit the complaint, and very likely PayPal will give the money back. Provided 4 months is still inside the complaint time limit after the purchase.

This is the usual way you can get your money back at Fansofcongo. As I remember it was created from Villageafro, where your case was usual, and one could get the money back by submitting a PayPal complaint. You could always order something there in the past worry free, because if the order was not processed you could go this way if they were silent to get the money back.

Longbluesquid #4 on: July 30, 2020, 12:34

• View Profile
Same thing happened to me. I paid with a credit card and they were able to reimburse me quickly. I ordered Bogus Bompema album and someone else then never received it.

kiddkevo #5 on: July 31, 2020, 05:29

• View Profile
Then, what you need to do is simply logging into your PayPal account, start a complaint process in the account for not receiving your item. This option was in the resolution center of your account before, I don't know where it is now but it's somewhere there. You write down what's your issue, submit the complaint, and very likely PayPal will give the money back. Provided 4 months is still inside the complaint time limit after the purchase.

This is the usual way you can get your money back at Fansofcongo. As I remember it was created from Villageafro, where your case was usual, and one could get the money back by submitting a PayPal complaint. You could always order something there in the past worry free, because if the order was not processed you could go this way if they were silent to get the money back.

I found the resolution center, but I don't know how to report there. It takes me to "filters". I don't know what to do.

bencuri #6 on: August 01, 2020, 00:55

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Log into your account, find your transaction history, locate the transaction in question, click for details, scroll down, and click: "report problem". It will take you to the resolution center, read the info on the page, select the type of complaint and continue as advised on the page.