Author Topic: Fimbu remix ( Wazekwa & varions artists)  (Read 1984 times)

Mukulu on: March 17, 2022, 20:01

• View Profile

Wenge1995 #1 on: March 17, 2022, 21:22

• View Profile

Longbluesquid #2 on: March 18, 2022, 04:56

• View Profile
Listening now, just cause of your comment.

Longbluesquid #3 on: March 18, 2022, 05:06

• View Profile
The song is ok. Needs a longer sebene. But I think there is too many singers on it.

BienMat23 #4 on: March 18, 2022, 10:17

• View Profile
The song is ok. Needs a longer sebene. But I think there is too many singers on it.
Agreed I don’t like the concept, the original Fimbu concept of short generique with memorable dance and animation was the most fitting thing

Manzambi94 #5 on: March 19, 2022, 12:21

• View Profile
I have only listened to the last minutes waiting for Sebene, I don't know but Innoss could have done better it is not like he can't do Sebenes, maybe he was tired anyway why outing Funny for only one minute? Weird

BercysFinest98 #6 on: March 19, 2022, 19:37

• View Profile
That was a waste of 9 minutes

shamala #7 on: March 20, 2022, 04:06

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Ken Bilele #8 on: March 20, 2022, 07:44

• View Profile
Who sanctioned the song? Its 2022 and you can see everything is now possible including Sgrave directing Mopao in a song.

archos #9 on: March 20, 2022, 10:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
its the song of wazekwa the conception was made by him and his two children who featured in the clip then government "bought" it as he wanted to do a song with other stars so you know politicians everything which can be good publicity for them they jump on it so it became something where each of the musicians were invited to ministry  to record  and say something nice about the minister and so on,then participate in the song and clip which was now funded by him
haha wazekwa and mopao are not too far anymore from chilling together like in the past
maybe they'll end up doing the feat they should have done in the maisha days,they did the beat already and everything then gesac went to quartier latin lol and things went sour

Manzambi94 #10 on: March 20, 2022, 12:27

• View Profile
its the song of wazekwa the conception was made by him and his two children who featured in the clip then government "bought" it as he wanted to do a song with other stars so you know politicians everything which can be good publicity for them they jump on it so it became something where each of the musicians were invited to ministry  to record  and say something nice about the minister and so on,then participate in the song and clip which was now funded by him
haha wazekwa and mopao are not too far anymore from chilling together like in the past
maybe they'll end up doing the feat they should have done in the maisha days,they did the beat already and everything then gesac went to quartier latin lol and things went sour
Why would Wazekwa would want to have a Koffi relationship back? Wasn't Koffi the one who threatened to go even spiritually against Wazekwa? Karmapa also I saw him talking good about this reuniting between Koffi and Karmapa but wasn't Karmapa the one who made a song cause he was mad about Koffi sleeping with his wife?

Ken Bilele #11 on: March 20, 2022, 15:50

• View Profile
Why would Wazekwa would want to have a Koffi relationship back? Wasn't Koffi the one who threatened to go even spiritually against Wazekwa? Karmapa also I saw him talking good about this reuniting between Koffi and Karmapa but wasn't Karmapa the one who made a song cause he was mad about Koffi sleeping with his wife?

Take it easy, those are two men growing old and how they see life now may not be how they did 20 years ago. Just wish them well, their disagreement doesn't help anybody.

archos #12 on: March 20, 2022, 15:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes they are now 60 64 and 66 each so i think they decided to put their beefs aside,they are not in a direct musical competition anymore either which might help things