Author Topic: Mr International « De la montagne » with Ado Yuhe  (Read 2558 times)

Mukulu on: May 22, 2021, 22:43

• View Profile

Mfumu Vata #1 on: May 23, 2021, 14:34

• View Profile
Why did Jus d'Ete send Lacoste that mysterious cat ? They didn't even sing the same voice or was it jealousy because of sharing the same sidechick ? There was a moment, I think from 2002 or 2003, that many people thought that Maison Mere was a good band to join, because of Werrason being Frère Patrice brother, while it's just "lisanga ya ba nganga" hahahaha.

archos #2 on: May 25, 2021, 16:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think the 2008 team was the worst,each of the singers had at least 2 guys of nkisi in every crowd of rehearsal,to extent that even  nsone was saying "podium ekomi kilo"

Toolz #3 on: May 25, 2021, 22:37

• View Profile
i think the 2008 team was the worst,each of the singers had at least 2 guys of nkisi in every crowd of rehearsal,to extent that even  nsone was saying "podium ekomi kilo"

What does "podium ekomi kilo" mean?

archos #4 on: May 25, 2021, 22:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Werra was finding the podium"heavy" because there was too much spiritual things happening,between those who were attacking  eachother over competition,those over women,those to seduce werra to become automatic in all trips...

Toolz #5 on: May 25, 2021, 23:12

• View Profile

Werra was finding the podium"heavy" because there was too much spiritual things happening,between those who were attacking  eachother over competition,those over women,those to seduce werra to become automatic in all trips...

Wow!Thanks bro.