Author Topic: Werrason & bill clinton kalonji - générique  (Read 5197 times)

princesab on: October 08, 2018, 14:19

• View Profile
Werrason & bill clinton kalonji - générique Théodore obiang nguema-

mvulusi96 #1 on: October 08, 2018, 14:21

Finally was looking for it 15 years long after hearing it on RFI & Africa N1

ZamundaPrince #2 on: October 08, 2018, 15:18

• View Profile
Tala mwana oyo akotambola na photocopie na ngai mbila akanga ye. bokosuka. Na tata oyo akotindaka yo papa na nga akokanga ye

Was that aimed at Bebe Kero & Koffi?

This generique was fire. Bill & Werra should do a collabo for old times' sake especially now that they seem to be on cool terms. That's if Werra's handlers can see past their small insecurities

archos #3 on: October 08, 2018, 15:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Tala mwana oyo akotambola na photocopie na ngai mbila akanga ye. bokosuka. Na tata oyo akotindaka yo papa na nga akokanga ye

Was that aimed at Bebe Kero & Koffi?

This generique was fire. Bill & Werra should do a collabo for old times' sake especially now that they seem to be on cool terms. That's if Werra's handlers can see past their small insecurities

it was aimed at gesac and kero especially gesac,bill continued attacking gesac outside maison mere and even attacked werra because gesac's attack hit him too hard so he wanted to hit back stronger

Congomusiclover001 #4 on: October 08, 2018, 22:33

• View Profile
How old is this song? And who is on Solo here? I also assume this was done before the split. And I agree, we need a WMM all-star reunion. Question is will it ever happen?

mvulusi96 #5 on: October 08, 2018, 22:38

How old is this song? And who is on Solo here? I also assume this was done before the split. And I agree, we need a WMM all-star reunion. Question is will it ever happen?

The song is 15 years old. It comes from the compilation-album "Les tenors 2 l'Afrique" produced by JPS Production. It had artists like Rigo Star, Madilu, Nyboma and Zaiko Langa Langa. It was recorded in 2002 when they were working on the same time for A La Que Leu Leu. The song has Flamme Kapaya on the lead. I think that those songs on that compilation-album were private-songs for donors. Like we heard many rumba's in the late 2000 for the Sassou-family and Congolese football-players or rare-generiques and songs dedicated for football-players like Samuel Eto, Claude Makelele, Rigobert Song, etc. made by Congolese artists in the early 2000's.

WMM all-star reunion will only happen if all former-MM members we be on a good term with Werrason. MM-fans  will first see Ferre Gola & Heritier Wantanabe and maybe also Baby Ndombe kneel down at La Zamba Playa. I don't think that Ferre Gola & Heritier Wantanabe will show up on an event like that and I don't think that Werrason want to perform with them on the same stage. I think that only Bill, Japonais, Adjani, JDT would easily accept that and maybe also Lacoste.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 22:44 by mvulusi96 »

Congomusiclover001 #6 on: October 08, 2018, 22:43

• View Profile

The song is 15 years old. It comes from the compilation-album "Les tenors 2 l'Afrique" produced by JPS Production. It had artists like Rigo Star, Madilu, Nyboma and Zaiko Langa Langa. It was recorded in 2002 when they were working on the same time for A La Que Leu Leu. The song has Flamme Kapaya on the lead. I think that those songs on that compilation-album were private-songs for donors. Like we heard many rumba's in the late 2000 for the Sassou-family and Congolese football-players or rare-generiques and songs dedicated for football-players like Samuel Eto, Claude Makelele, Rigobert Song, etc. made by Congolese artists.

WMM all-star reunion, will only happen if all former-MM members we be on a good term with Werrason. MM-fans  will first see Ferre Gola & Heritier Wantanabe and maybe also Baby Ndombe kneel down at La Zamba Playa. I don't think that Ferre Gola & Heritier Wantanabe will show up on an event like that and I don't think that Werrason want to perform with them on the same stage. I think that only Bill, Japonais, Adjani, JDT would easily accept that and maybe also Lacoste.

Thanks for the info. That song sounds like new (at least new to me) Too bad ego is always in the way of greatness. Would have been nice to see all of them at least one more time.

mvulusi96 #7 on: October 08, 2018, 22:48

The song is 15 years old. It comes from the compilation-album "Les tenors 2 l'Afrique" produced by JPS Production. It had artists like Rigo Star, Madilu, Nyboma and Zaiko Langa Langa. It was recorded in 2002 when they were working on the same time for A La Que Leu Leu. The song has Flamme Kapaya on the lead. I think that those songs on that compilation-album were private-songs for donors. Like we heard many rumba's in the late 2000 for the Sassou-family and Congolese football-players or rare-generiques and songs dedicated for football-players like Samuel Eto, Claude Makelele, Rigobert Song, etc. made by Congolese artists.

WMM all-star reunion, will only happen if all former-MM members we be on a good term with Werrason. MM-fans  will first see Ferre Gola & Heritier Wantanabe and maybe also Baby Ndombe kneel down at La Zamba Playa. I don't think that Ferre Gola & Heritier Wantanabe will show up on an event like that and I don't think that Werrason want to perform with them on the same stage. I think that only Bill, Japonais, Adjani, JDT would easily accept that and maybe also Lacoste.

Thanks for the info. That song sounds like new (at least new to me) Too bad ego is always in the way of greatness. Would have been nice to see all of them at least one more time.

I was looking that generique for years after hearing it sometimes on the radio's Africa N1 & RFI. I just discovered that they putted the album on Deezer & Spotify this years which made alot of people discover that generique for the first time.

I hope that one day Kiki Toure or someone who used to work for JPS Production could put rare songs who were never released. I had a friend who had some rare songs of Maison Mere, Zaiko, Madilu & Extra Musica.

Wenge1995 #8 on: October 08, 2018, 23:23

• View Profile
@mvulusi96

A reunion concert could happen but it would require a very well wealthy sponsor who could arrange back end pay for the more established artist (Werrason, Ferre, Heriter, Bill, & Adolphe).

While the other members would be paid installments throughout the preperation until the day of performance to ensure that everyone is committed to pleasing the fans with a very good concert.

If a concert goes well, it will be a treat for the fans but could also mend old friendships...and who knows, we could see a proper reunion concert for QL, Extra Musica, ect

What do you guys think?

Franco Pepe Kalle #9 on: October 09, 2018, 04:09

• View Profile
@Wenge1995

You are right. It would be a great idea but the problem is with Werrason. Werrason is a very sensitive man and I don't think he has forgiven the likes of Ferre Gola, Heritier, Bill Clinton, Celeo Scram, and etc. Also he is not very close with Didier Masela (they still hold strong grudges against eachothter).

You could have a project between JB Mpiana, Adolphe Dominguez and Werrason together as a trio if their camps can put aside their differences (very unlikely but plausible).

I say this because the only Wenge people that Werrason seems to have the least issues with are JB Mpiana and Adolphe Dominguez. But you never know the future.

Jdog #10 on: October 09, 2018, 16:55

• View Profile
I miss this Bill, Thierry Synthe and Papy Kakol were on point.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa