Author Topic: OK JB, DON'T LET SAMSONITE CHOKE FOR YOUR COMEDIC PLEASURE  (Read 5797 times)

Matebu on: November 12, 2017, 18:27

• View Profile
I wonder if the death match fufu showdown between "score final" Modero & Sam is going to happen.

You can tell this is the entertaining thing in the world for JB  ;D

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: November 12, 2017, 19:41

• View Profile
He's going to kill this poor man soon...my nigga will choke on fufu then the fun will end ;D

Toolz #2 on: November 12, 2017, 19:52

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #3 on: November 12, 2017, 20:02

• View Profile
He's going to kill this poor man soon...my nigga will choke on fufu then the fun will end ;D
Looooooool JV   ;D ;D ;D

Manzambi94 #4 on: November 12, 2017, 20:03

• View Profile
I really cannot be mad at JB as a Wenge fum, he is just a very rich man with a lot of money having fun and making other people laugh

CM PRINCE #5 on: November 12, 2017, 20:13

• View Profile
JB is probably the best hype man I've seen lol

Ken Bilele #6 on: November 14, 2017, 08:06

• View Profile
I really cannot be mad at JB as a Wenge fum, he is just a very rich man with a lot of money having fun and making other people laugh

The guy has his priorities wrong now!!! There's  much this security man can swallow but this will soon backfire on his patron trying very hard to make fun out of it. Let JB announce he's left music and concentrate on being a socialite.

shamala #7 on: November 14, 2017, 12:28

• View Profile

The guy has his priorities wrong now!!! There's  much this security man can swallow but this will soon backfire on his patron trying very hard to make fun out of it. Let JB announce he's left music and concentrate on being a socialite.

This acts have made Samsonite a celebrity in his own right....hehehe
Let Samsonite do what he does best
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #8 on: November 14, 2017, 19:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
This is prior to Angola concert i guess anyway like modero once admitted there is something spiritual behind it they are not their full normal self
Talking about concert i saw extracts where JB was so happy that he gave money to tolbert solo and ibrator was a guest and when he introduced ibra he says something like its not for any polémique lol he surely got feedback from wata visit

Cavalier Solitaire #9 on: November 14, 2017, 19:46

• View Profile
And Ibrator says we can now call him "Ibrator Mpiana,". Is it because Adada is now with KoffiCentral?

Manzambi94 #10 on: November 14, 2017, 21:59

• View Profile

This acts have made Samsonite a celebrity in his own right....hehehe
Let Samsonite do what he does best
Ahahahah Samsonite the next Chef D'Orchestte