Author Topic: Koffi Olomide is back and rehearsing for U-Arena  (Read 2548 times)

BercysFinest98 on: August 22, 2021, 16:42

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #1 on: August 22, 2021, 16:55

• View Profile
Wow he got Do Akongo for U Arena this is huge…. Beniko needs to accept the invitation and participate let bygones be bygones.

archos #2 on: August 22, 2021, 17:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah it would be fantastic to have him around,i think do and koffi's fallout wasnot as brutal as withya poly,in easily half of the albums after attentat do still gave songs like anissa and co
hopefully he'll forget and forgive,surely the one hurting him the most is the passport case
imagine he's there,we'll then  have before and during quartier latin represented

Mfumu Vata #3 on: August 22, 2021, 17:42

• View Profile
Do Akongo re-became friends with Koffi in the mid 2000s and started to visit him often at home, also participating to the recruitments of Les Mineurs and coordinating the musicians in the studio when recording SWI.

Mfumu Vata #4 on: August 22, 2021, 17:43

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #5 on: August 22, 2021, 18:07

• View Profile
So far the lineup confirmed (unless something changed) is for Europe
Singers: Junior, Zoe Bella, Tony Ambrosio, Rolly Mayemba, Suzuki, Willy Bula.
Atalakus: CNN, Apocalypse
Drummer: Champion
Bass: Binda Bass
Guitar: Do Akongo, Ramazani, Mbetenge

From Kin God knows who’s coming cause Koffi can be unpredictable in that manner  ;D unfortunately Cindy for sure but the rest? Who knows.
I’d like Mboshi and Somono to be there too they can at least perform the Loi Generique it would only be right, CNN is cool and can animate the ndombolo crie but Mboshi is slightly better suited for that role, even Somono is good too, Apoca I never wanna hear him animate ndombolo cause he sometimes butchers it.

BercysFinest98 #6 on: August 22, 2021, 19:40

• View Profile
Apocalypse is actually beginning to annoy me with his screeching...

BercysFinest98 #7 on: August 22, 2021, 20:21

• View Profile
So far the lineup confirmed (unless something changed) is for Europe
Singers: Junior, Zoe Bella, Tony Ambrosio, Rolly Mayemba, Suzuki, Willy Bula.
Atalakus: CNN, Apocalypse
Drummer: Champion
Bass: Binda Bass
Guitar: Do Akongo, Ramazani, Mbetenge

From Kin God knows who’s coming cause Koffi can be unpredictable in that manner  ;D unfortunately Cindy for sure but the rest? Who knows.
I’d like Mboshi and Somono to be there too they can at least perform the Loi Generique it would only be right, CNN is cool and can animate the ndombolo crie but Mboshi is slightly better suited for that role, even Somono is good too, Apoca I never wanna hear him animate ndombolo cause he sometimes butchers it.
Seems like Cambodge is on the team now!!

Captain #8 on: August 23, 2021, 02:02

• View Profile
Brigade said he’ll be there too, on his Insta story when he was asked if he’ll be present at Werra’s Zenith and Koffi’s U Arena