Author Topic: WERRASON ZENITH 2021 LIVE UPDATES  (Read 9277 times)

Captain #15 on: September 20, 2021, 18:28

• View Profile
Aaaaaaaand it’s OFFICIALLY cancelled.

Captain #16 on: September 20, 2021, 18:29

• View Profile
Ferré Gola, Koffi Olomidé, Fabregas and Felix Wazekwa are up next. They should watch out. Combattants are on smoke

CM PRINCE #17 on: September 20, 2021, 18:39

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #18 on: September 20, 2021, 18:43

• View Profile

archos #19 on: September 20, 2021, 19:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
sadly predictable,ever since wazekwa's failed zenith,or even before with ferre's zenith its been a hell of a fight to get visas,between embassies becoming extremely strict with musicians,and people snitching to them using the pretext of ngulus and so on,i have been hearing from kin that some people might have snitched that not even half of the list of visas applied by werra were musicians because no group has 40 50 members(when even groups like but na filet's are already around 50) and that combattants took some of the former ngulus to be presented to police and so on
and in kin its not even the super main guy of embassy who is blocking things,God forbid,if ever that guy is close to a musician i can already foresee a strong war,given how us congolese people never lack ideas in terms of imaginating conspiracy plans
fally got more lucky than all the other artists in bringing 30+ guys at bercy,even 20 easy visas nowadays is a miracle almost
« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 19:09 by archos »

shamala #20 on: September 20, 2021, 19:32

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

JV “Lone Ranger” #21 on: September 20, 2021, 19:53

• View Profile
He might aswel use his old musician who are based in Europe to perform. Wata, Fabro, Aimalia, Cappuccino, Teka etc

CM PRINCE #22 on: September 20, 2021, 20:36

• View Profile
sadly predictable,ever since wazekwa's failed zenith,or even before with ferre's zenith its been a hell of a fight to get visas,between embassies becoming extremely strict with musicians,and people snitching to them using the pretext of ngulus and so on,i have been hearing from kin that some people might have snitched that not even half of the list of visas applied by werra were musicians because no group has 40 50 members(when even groups like but na filet's are already around 50) and that combattants took some of the former ngulus to be presented to police and so on
and in kin its not even the super main guy of embassy who is blocking things,God forbid,if ever that guy is close to a musician i can already foresee a strong war,given how us congolese people never lack ideas in terms of imaginating conspiracy plans
fally got more lucky than all the other artists in bringing 30+ guys at bercy,even 20 easy visas nowadays is a miracle almost
No wonder why Koffi called back a lot of the Europe based QL to participate in U Arena, I only see him bringing one Atalaku, Omba, maybe Eric and Asso (since Asso performed at the last 2 Zeniths, unfortunately also BB Jitrois and Cindy. I see him bringing a max 10 people

CM PRINCE #23 on: September 20, 2021, 20:40

• View Profile
He might aswel use his old musician who are based in Europe to perform. Wata, Fabro, Aimalia, Cappuccino, Teka etc
This would be good but even though they may act like it I can’t imagine Fabro, Wata and Cappuccino accepting to perform as normal musicians no way would they do it, they’d only accept as guests. I think he should use Musikasika, Mabiala, Aimelia, Teka, Jitrois, Roi David, Celeo, Kusangila, because come to think of it there isn’t thaaaaat much Europe based Maison Mere musicians especially compared to Latino.

Mopao195 #24 on: September 20, 2021, 20:59

• MM
    • View Profile

archos #25 on: September 20, 2021, 22:11

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
unfortunately guys it seems like its over for good,with the letter i have seen somewhere zenith guys are in agreement with cancelling for security reasons,the visa issue they could have arrived the day of concert even
my fear now is that other big halls decide to boycott congolese music too,because they have that power to refuse in parternship with police,the sad thing is that some artists will not mind that much or at least pretend to as they performed several times  already,and some will rub it on the face of rivals that they managed to play already in those 11 12 years of trouble
if they put together what happened at elysee montmartre,plus what cancelled heritier's olympia when musicians were already wearing uniforms,plus fally's  very troublesome bercy this could well create something very ugly for the future of our music
apart from slightly the employment thing,and sometimes retirment related protests,the biggest thing politicians of various parties of france argue about is the more and more thing line between immigration,terrorism-security issues and the brainwashing to give mad spotlight to those crimes when committed by a person of african origin gets bigger and bigger,so parties of extreme radical will have a field day putting pressure on the authorities for continue to allow congolese concerts which always end in trouble
i remember some politicians went hard on macron for allowing to perform even just with the preliminary trouble let alone the big mess created in the process
i am very worried,koffi will have to pull one hell of a masterstroke to perform at u arena well
« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 22:15 by archos »

archos #26 on: September 20, 2021, 22:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
there was a packed zenith of a cameroonian rapper one day after the initial date of 17th of september

Wenge1995 #27 on: September 21, 2021, 03:35

• View Profile
unfortunately guys it seems like its over for good,with the letter i have seen somewhere zenith guys are in agreement with cancelling for security reasons,the visa issue they could have arrived the day of concert even
my fear now is that other big halls decide to boycott congolese music too,because they have that power to refuse in parternship with police,the sad thing is that some artists will not mind that much or at least pretend to as they performed several times  already,and some will rub it on the face of rivals that they managed to play already in those 11 12 years of trouble
if they put together what happened at elysee montmartre,plus what cancelled heritier's olympia when musicians were already wearing uniforms,plus fally's  very troublesome bercy this could well create something very ugly for the future of our music
apart from slightly the employment thing,and sometimes retirment related protests,the biggest thing politicians of various parties of france argue about is the more and more thing line between immigration,terrorism-security issues and the brainwashing to give mad spotlight to those crimes when committed by a person of african origin gets bigger and bigger,so parties of extreme radical will have a field day putting pressure on the authorities for continue to allow congolese concerts which always end in trouble
i remember some politicians went hard on macron for allowing to perform even just with the preliminary trouble let alone the big mess created in the process
i am very worried,koffi will have to pull one hell of a masterstroke to perform at u arena well

What is the issue between the combatants and Congolese musicians? Do they want to be bribed into allowing the concerts? Is it for political reasons? Can someone explain the origins of the this phenomenon. I used to think it was related to polemic btw fans of different artist, but it seems like they're against ALL major Congolese singers performing in Europe.

If anything, the European government should imprison the combatants for rioting. Why punish the musicians for performing a service for paying customers? The performance generate revenue for the venue, people spend money on public transportation to arrive, and local resturants benefit from the increased traffic of people...

shamala #28 on: September 21, 2021, 05:31

• View Profile
Let me get it straight...

Has the concert been cancelled due to visa issues or combattants?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Captain #29 on: September 21, 2021, 07:39

• View Profile
According to the police, this has mainly to do with the combattants, the past failed concerts of Werra in 2011, where it got violent. And also due to the damage done at Fally’s Bercy