Author Topic: FALLY'S ALBUM FORMULE 7 IS OUT  (Read 3860 times)

jordanlumbala101 #15 on: December 16, 2022, 04:03

• View Profile

Seben_Maniac #16 on: December 16, 2022, 05:11

• View Profile
OK... I was finally able to listen to the generique. For the guys that said the generique was amazing, are we listening to the same song? It is so monotonous, just like his recent concerts. Even Ecole was a lot better. Come on guys that was so disappointing, but I shouldn't be surprised at this point.

bigbodybeats #17 on: December 16, 2022, 06:19

• View Profile
It might be too early to say, but I think fally heard our cries about rumba and good Congolese music that’s not urban. He even sampled Mario by Franco!

Captain #18 on: December 16, 2022, 06:39

• View Profile
Mutzig Class (nevermind i was replying to a question on the previous page)

Longbluesquid #19 on: December 16, 2022, 10:54

• View Profile
The seben Zany is also amazing too

Zany a generique?
It’s a sebene song

Im actually surprised haha. First sebene song from fally since 2015 if we count that F Victeam album. Outside of that i dont think he's ever done a sebene song on any of his solo albums before. Formula 7, Zany, is there any other generique/sebene songs on the album?

He did one on Droit chemin.

CM PRINCE #20 on: December 16, 2022, 12:18

• View Profile
OK... I was finally able to listen to the generique. For the guys that said the generique was amazing, are we listening to the same song? It is so monotonous, just like his recent concerts. Even Ecole was a lot better. Come on guys that was so disappointing, but I shouldn't be surprised at this point.
That's your opinion.. but for me it's a Fally generique so if you were expecting those aggressive generiques then naa it's not for you. if you don't like it then listen to Zany. Formula 7 is definitely better than Ecole.

CM PRINCE #21 on: December 16, 2022, 12:23

• View Profile
I can say this album is definitely an improvement from Control, I like Control but I feel like Control was kinda rushed in some sense just so he could release a rhumba album for the rhumba fans and then go straight back to working on Tokosss 2 since he started promoting Tokooos 2 while promoting Control. but with does one he put more effort in.

Monsieur Congo #22 on: December 16, 2022, 12:32

• View Profile
I'm enjoying this album. I'm glad we have Legende and Formula 7 to play during the holidays.

Jdog #23 on: December 16, 2022, 12:57

• View Profile
SMH Fally really gave us some weak generiques, Fally is too selfish for my liking. Like damn give your singers space like how Koffi did you, there is talent in his group but he didn’t want to give them vocals for whatever reason and when he does it’s only one vocal where they basically sing names instead of lyrics.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

CM PRINCE #24 on: December 16, 2022, 13:04

• View Profile
SMH Fally really gave us some weak generiques, Fally is too selfish for my liking. Like damn give your singers space like how Koffi did you, there is talent in his group but he didn’t want to give them vocals for whatever reason and when he does it’s only one vocal where they basically sing names instead of lyrics.
Not defending him at all, but todays system of Congolese music is like that now, his singers got decent enough of space. but if you look at all albums nowadays especially 5th generation they don't like to give their singers space, Fabregas's last album Cible his singers didn't even sing outside vocals,Ferre doesn't give his singers space either, Robinio definitely doesn't I've seen his group, I see Heritier going down the same route lool and don't get me started with Koffi. As sad as it is groups are now fully centred around the leaders it's not the 90s or 2000s anymore sadly.

Jdog #25 on: December 16, 2022, 13:12

• View Profile
Not defending him at all, but todays system of Congolese music is like that now, his singers got decent enough of space. but if you look at all albums nowadays especially 5th generation they don't like to give their singers space, Fabregas's last album Cible his singers didn't even sing outside vocals,Ferre doesn't give his singers space either, Robinio definitely doesn't I've seen his group, I see Heritier going down the same route lool and don't get me started with Koffi. As sad as it is groups are now fully centred around the leaders it's not the 90s or 2000s anymore sadly.
Nah Ferre, Fabregas and Hertier all give their singers space. Heritier even did two duets with his singers in MAMD. Fabregas did surprise me in Cible when he gave no one vocals when it wasn’t promoted  like that at first with the Fabregas vs Light Music theme and he released Bis Encore with Bebe Boudchou.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Monsieur Congo #26 on: December 16, 2022, 13:22

• View Profile
Nah Ferre, Fabregas and Hertier all give their singers space. Heritier even did two duets with his singers in MAMD. Fabregas did surprise me in Cible when he gave no one vocals when it wasn’t promoted  like that at first with the Fabregas vs Light Music theme and he released Bis Encore with Bebe Boudchou.
Fally gave his singers a whole album and two years ago gave them an EP if that's not space then I don't know what is. You just Fabregas gives his singers space but then said in cible they didn't get vocals lol that's not space. Ferre's singers don't get space either, Fally's singers sang on this album.   

Longbluesquid #27 on: December 16, 2022, 13:37

• View Profile

I wish they gave their band members room to sing. Can’t be monotonous on every track.

JV “Lone Ranger” #28 on: December 16, 2022, 14:16

• View Profile
That generique is rubbish, all over the place and too much change of pace. Just finish CD1, a lot of songs sound like I heard them before. Lack of inspiration.

Wenge1995 #29 on: December 16, 2022, 14:55

• View Profile
That generique is rubbish, all over the place and too much change of pace. Just finish CD1, a lot of songs sound like I heard them before. Lack of inspiration.

Agreed, I'm halfway through the album and it's looking like Fally's worst album yet. I'm very disappointed