Author Topic: HERITIER RECORDING FEAT WITH GALLY GARVEY UNDER KAKOL ARTISTIC DIRECTION  (Read 4312 times)

archos on: July 22, 2021, 13:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: July 22, 2021, 23:13

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #2 on: July 22, 2021, 23:23

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: July 23, 2021, 07:49

• View Profile
It won’t change a damn thing….flop na flop
You’re ruthless  ;D :D

Bro let’s be honest, I don’t think we will see another artist from the wenge or QL clan reach Fally and Ferre level for a long time…we have seen pretenders like Fabro, Robinho, Lacoste and now Wata but we all know how the story ends. Heritier can pull all the big names featuring and be in good terms with all the artist in the world for the sake of publicity but I don’t think he will reach that level.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 07:51 by JV “Lone Ranger” »

CM PRINCE #4 on: July 23, 2021, 11:03

• View Profile

Bro let’s be honest, I don’t think we will see another artist from the wenge or QL clan reach Fally and Ferre level for a long time…we have seen pretenders like Fabro, Robinho, Lacoste and now Wata but we all know how the story ends. Heritier can pull all the big names featuring and be in good terms with all the artist in the world for the sake of publicity but I don’t think he will reach that level.
It’s true, they’ve all tried and failed. Another thing is they don’t work hard enough, they all just think they need to do polémique but that’s not the case. Fally and Ferre both worked extremely hard to get where they’re at they had to go through tough cases with guys like Koffi, Werra, Jb, Wemba and co trying to shut them down, whilst these new guys get easy passes

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: July 23, 2021, 11:11

• View Profile

It’s true, they’ve all tried and failed. Another thing is they don’t work hard enough, they all just think they need to do polémique but that’s not the case. Fally and Ferre both worked extremely hard to get where they’re at they had to go through tough cases with guys like Koffi, Werra, Jb, Wemba and co trying to shut them down, whilst these new guys get easy passes

Heritier has the same work ethic as the two F but too much silly drama and distractions

CM PRINCE #6 on: July 23, 2021, 11:54

• View Profile

Heritier has the same work ethic as the two F but too much silly drama and distractions
Not the same because otherwise he’d have promoted his sophomore album better and like you said wouldn’t get so much distractions 

archos #7 on: July 23, 2021, 12:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the  problem with heritier is that it took him soooo long to finally get his opportunity of an album that he is basically just obeying to  monsoh and patiently waiting for things to move,taking 4/5 years between his albums ...
as for the drama part his case reminds me of fabro,they switched to radical opposites(even though they still talk bs at times) and it created a strange balance in their careers,because seemingly there was people who liked them that way and were more willing to support them into that way
those who brought that drama around heritier,except himself,have for most moved to another artist where they brought that extra hype but also at the same time that impression of bringing  him backwards somehow but since he's built very strong background not everybody can sense it
also about heritier a very crucial point not mentioned here is his last minute failed olympia,playing in them halls with a proper promotion would open doors for african tours for example
and like you guys said all the guys who were outsiders have "stopped" somewhere,and i believe the europe factor is not to be ignored too
the difference also between fally ferre and the rest,is that they proved themselves before getting cocky/overconfident while most of the guys mentioned as outsiders celebrated victory too early(here again another problem of heritier,having proven himself that much in maison mere feeds him with a virtual anticipated solo success due to being the most awaited solo artist of their generation(ferre andfally took people by storm)  so he goes like "everybody knows who am i so i will take it easy try to release quality music and the rest will follow"

archos #8 on: July 23, 2021, 12:31

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
fabro and heritier need to find a way to bring back hype around them,hopefully not through polemic
but its hard to deny that(as much as i dont like much that obsession about views and streams and all that)heritier maybe would not have had BM on 10+ mil if not for that very strong start of promotion of it in his hottest polemic days,or that only few people would have questioned the views of fabro on mumpe if it was in the days of ya mado and him having polemic with koffi and fally

Congolitude #9 on: July 23, 2021, 17:48

• View Profile
Honestly if Heritier does not manage to reach the level of Fally and Ferré, I dont see which other artists of this generation will

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #10 on: July 23, 2021, 18:40

• View Profile
Personally I don't think he is far from Ferre cause his generiques are much much better, just more effort on promoting it will be a different story. Fally level is a bit tricky cause he dis always upto something and touches different things.

Captain #11 on: July 23, 2021, 21:07

• View Profile

when did JB or Wemba try to shutdown anyone ? i’m not trying to diss you, I’m genuinely ignorant about them doing anything lol, someone please enlighten me

Nkosi #12 on: July 25, 2021, 11:56

• View Profile
Heritier is pretty close to Fally and Ferre , it is only that he launched his career shortly before Covid and at a time European tours were banned. Imagine Ferre and Fally without European tours? They wouldn't be where they are today, so even as we compare, we need to look at all these factors. Right now it is extremely hard to market any album.

CM PRINCE #13 on: July 25, 2021, 12:58

• View Profile
Heritier is pretty close to Fally and Ferre , it is only that he launched his career shortly before Covid and at a time European tours were banned. Imagine Ferre and Fally without European tours? They wouldn't be where they are today, so even as we compare, we need to look at all these factors. Right now it is extremely hard to market any album.
Heritier didn’t launch his career just before Covid, his solo career started in 2015 Covid came 5 years later, and Heritier already had an album out, so that’s not the best excuse to use there also Covid affected everyone not just Heritier

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #14 on: July 26, 2021, 17:37

• View Profile
Heritier didn’t launch his career just before Covid, his solo career started in 2015 Covid came 5 years later, and Heritier already had an album out, so that’s not the best excuse to use there also Covid affected everyone not just Heritier
kkkkkkkk true, he just has to put in more work.