Author Topic: Who is this BCBG drumist?  (Read 5005 times)

shamala on: October 18, 2014, 21:01

• View Profile
it is not Bebeto or Douce Balle.Where is he?
Emo please rate him.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: October 18, 2014, 22:05

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I have seen on the actual dvd, it's not Bebeto, i don't this guy's name though. He sounds okay,at least better than Seguin though it's hard to judge him well because this whole show had sound issues, there was a bit of delay or reverb in the sound(or a bit of echo) so i thought he wasn't kicking well on the bass drum.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #2 on: October 18, 2014, 22:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I have seen on the actual dvd, it's not Bebeto, i don't this guy's name though. He sounds okay,at least better than Seguin though it's hard to judge him well because this whole show had sound issues, there was a bit of delay or reverb in the sound(or a bit of echo) so i thought he wasn't kicking well on the bass drum.

there was heavy rain at that concert,certainly messed up drums sound

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: October 18, 2014, 22:41

• Administrator
    • View Profile
there was heavy rain at that concert,certainly messed up drums sound
Yes indeed, even JB ended up being soaked with rain. There was another show where it rained too,JB refused to leave the stage,some of the instruments stopped playing so it was just the drums,mbonda and solo,it was fire!!!! ;D
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #4 on: October 19, 2014, 01:37

• View Profile
This is what I call singing and performing. Listen to the line up of Gino. Caludji. Richard mukena and finally the flamboyant Zulema. Wow, now you guys see why we don't need whispering kibense and Rio.

Coming to the drums man, come on Sly, its not at least, this third drums guy is far better than segiun. Listen to his footwork before the song goes unto sebene. His hands are also better. Djodjo ngonda. And listen to ficarre. 

shamala #5 on: October 19, 2014, 09:09

• View Profile
anyone with his name? I also saw him during the fikin that coincided with honoring Madilu.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: October 19, 2014, 11:09

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This is what I call singing and performing. Listen to the line up of Gino. Caludji. Richard mukena and finally the flamboyant Zulema. Wow, now you guys see why we don't need whispering kibense and Rio.

Coming to the drums man, come on Sly, its not at least, this third drums guy is far better than segiun. Listen to his footwork before the song goes unto sebene. His hands are also better. Djodjo ngonda. And listen to ficarre.
How dare you consider Gino as a good singer, he was the weakest link, a fake tenorist and Tutu Kaludji '' an ataluku corrected'' him by singing JB's vocals perfectly.

EMO, I don't know if you've seen my comment above, there was a bit of echo at this concert, according to my ears this drummer wasn't sounding perfect, according to my ears he wasn't kicking well on the  bass drum but yes on the snare drum he is better than Seguin but a good drummer utilises all the pieces of the drum kit and systematically be it in rhumba or sebene, this was BCBG's 4th drummer in hierarchy so hope that answers everything, he was probably still learning and should be perfect by now. I know you have issues with Seguin and we've discussed that a million times.
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: October 19, 2014, 11:11

• Administrator
    • View Profile
anyone with his name? I also saw him during the fikin that coincided with honoring Madilu.
He was the 4th drummer am sure no one paid attention to him, best to ask BCBG insiders you're in touch with like Patou, Frenchie etc
LE BIG BOSS