Author Topic: FROM WHAT I AM HEARING KOFFI COULD BE THE NEXT GUEST ON DYNASTIE  (Read 5785 times)

Matebu #45 on: October 21, 2022, 01:15

• View Profile

archos #46 on: October 21, 2022, 02:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol koffi himself did actually say that in an interview back in the days when fabro was his favorite he was asked why out of all maison mere guys he was only so close to fabro and he said no he loves heritier and then went like "garcon moko boye ya pembe afibaka mbebo mingi boye ahhh beau garcon? bel homme? ahh voila capuccino,garcon moko tres doux,nayebaka te asala ndenge nini azala na wenge po bango kuna baza batu moko compliqué,bon natiki kaka apres bakoya koloba oh mopao que boye oh oh oh "
nahhh koffi is an expert of trolling,went from praising capuccino to a quick dig

Cavalier Solitaire #47 on: October 21, 2022, 08:11

• View Profile
guys we should not be too harsh on ferre for that at least he tried what werra or producers never thought about,its not because it has evolved a bit that its a crime at the end of the day ferre still has the right to even say fxxxk it i'll just stick to my songs and those of his group, he did not owe us anything,he sold us an interesting project which did not go as planned and took more time and more drama,its only normal that with time things can evolve,guys like eboa deplick would never had got a chance to feature if the original project of general bercy zenith clicked and could be the first volume like initially planned
 but instead there was drama with heritier adjani kabose lacoste even jdt had to be begged for a whole weekend by celeo since he is jb 2 who does not do things easily if all the planets are aligned in his mind and God has sent him a sign from heaven
he said in his last interview that since he had a year in latino why not also associating some,his ultimate goal with that album is that music comes back at the center of discussions,he could have done feats with foreign stars for his own career but he opted for his congolese brothers so that it gives motivation again to people to focus on congolese music
You're right, am sure if there wasn't a pose in recording due to him being arrested the original idea would have been realised. Am also sure that it will still be a good album for us who are not on this world music train that almost everyone wants all rumba artists to get on.

Ya JDT and his 'mapasa' should know that life is not a straight line. ;D ;D

SYMPLICITY #48 on: October 21, 2022, 19:33

• View Profile
Ferre is an already a star. Maybe we are more ambitious than him. He may not have the same vision like us 'experts'. So maybe we need an ambassador to pass our wisdom to him. Tell him that Congovibes are saying that he can only be a success if he does feats with ex-Wenge for his project. The moment he touches Soleil or Modogo he has gone moronic and is finished like his mentor/turned nemesis Werra. Lets get this message through ASAP because we the 'experts' know what is good for his career than him or his management.  That being said a day doesn't pass that I don't see Ferre promoting himself on SM. He is all Facebook and Instagram. I don't do Tiktok so I wouldn't know. He needs to know that we don't consider that as promoting himself and we are preparing a memo on proper promotion that he needs

Paysan Congolais #49 on: October 24, 2022, 22:09

• View Profile
vraiment he should put aside that he is a 25 years clan wenge man raised with 12 and never accepting to take a punch without punching back,its true that other people talking about you can influence people's opinion about you but somehow by responding he actually always made it worse for his image when he defended himself,there has been millions of polemic in DRC but until today people are still glued to his premier soin and vieux jaloux while they forgot most other polemic
i wanted to say that he could do like dicap and let the internet army talk but then even that goes against ferre when the guys respond
maybe doing more viral songs will allow him that "undercover" direct responding which the rival's internet army does
when things go so so its easier to point out the polemic
I don't think he can, even when he tried like in this case with the weird Afro Urban sound failed miserably, I think that the train to be international and worldwide like Fally has long gone, even if he wanted to tour Europe, how? Combatants will block him and he really fuck up the chance he ahd to perform multiple times when he could, and as have you said, no America no South America, rarely African tours, the only time I remember him traveling was when he was in Russia and he made a big deal about it, but... Russia isn't the states isn't France, I mean annoys who was his pire Petit understood business way better then him and now he tours Africa every year, and even went to Legends Urbaine but Ferre no, it is just sad to see

Ferre is not made for urban music. At this point, people should understand it.People want Ferre to be a Fally clone. If he does it, he will totally sink.

Ferre strenght  is rumba. He should stick to it.

His main issue is his lack of productivity and agressivité  with trips, etc.

Manzambi94 #50 on: October 24, 2022, 22:30

• View Profile
vraiment he should put aside that he is a 25 years clan wenge man raised with 12 and never accepting to take a punch without punching back,its true that other people talking about you can influence people's opinion about you but somehow by responding he actually always made it worse for his image when he defended himself,there has been millions of polemic in DRC but until today people are still glued to his premier soin and vieux jaloux while they forgot most other polemic
i wanted to say that he could do like dicap and let the internet army talk but then even that goes against ferre when the guys respond
maybe doing more viral songs will allow him that "undercover" direct responding which the rival's internet army does
when things go so so its easier to point out the polemic
I don't think he can, even when he tried like in this case with the weird Afro Urban sound failed miserably, I think that the train to be international and worldwide like Fally has long gone, even if he wanted to tour Europe, how? Combatants will block him and he really fuck up the chance he ahd to perform multiple times when he could, and as have you said, no America no South America, rarely African tours, the only time I remember him traveling was when he was in Russia and he made a big deal about it, but... Russia isn't the states isn't France, I mean annoys who was his pire Petit understood business way better then him and now he tours Africa every year, and even went to Legends Urbaine but Ferre no, it is just sad to see

Ferre is not made for urban music. At this point, people should understand it.People want Ferre to be a Fally clone. If he does it, he will totally sink.

Ferre strenght  is rumba. He should stick to it.

His main issue is his lack of productivity and agressivité  with trips, etc.
I don't think  people want to be a Fally's clone at all, it is that a lot of people in 2005 remember really well how Ferre was way bigger then Fally and everybody expected him to be what Fally is now, mind you Droit Chemin became a success but after months of promotion by journalists who wanted to see Koffi's reign end if it wasn't for that I doubt Fally would have even had a chance of being a solo star, the problem with Ferre as Archos said is that he relaxed he thought he was already arrived because he was the star who left Wenge but QL wanted and after Sens Interdit felt that he was invincible,  plus yes Rhumba is his strength but other African countries couldn't care less about rhumbas, Heritier, But Na Fillet, Deplick, Fabregas, are almost non existent outside, because they focus more on Rhumba, Fabregas got famous for Mascara not for Brenda, 12eme Dan, Manix etc. Deplock got successful and got those contract in Ivory Coast cause of En Africae, Security and all those generique, Heritier's got a strong.comeback after the success.oft he first album with Mi Ange and so kn, Ferre still to this day didn't replicate the success of Sens Interdit as a generique and doesn't promote good generique like Kipelekiese, Okalikota, Tshuluba etc. But focuses  on the generique who are the worst. Fally got bigger yes buy before making rhumbas he pushed hard really hard his generique which made him bigger, people danced to Original, Elok'Oyo etc.