Author Topic: RNAKE CHANTE FERRÉ, HERITIER, WERRASON(ACOUSTIQUE)  (Read 2057 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: July 09, 2020, 20:58

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #1 on: July 09, 2020, 21:31

• View Profile
Only in Congo

This guy needs to find his own voice, I nean Deplick is struggling a lot despite his talent because people can only see him as a copy of Fally and if Rnake doesn't change his voc tone he could loose some success and fame due to people saying he is just a copy of Ferre the same way they do with Deplick, but at the same tine when you have practiced so much on a voice is hard to let by

In Kelvis Nkoyi Arnake did something great vocally, I think I have paused that song a hundred times to listen it was too much beautiful

4:10 - 4:14

If Arnake can develop the same original style I have heard in those 4 seconds he might have a chance at being a successful act but if he keeps.acting like Ferre's son vocally he will not go anywhere

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: July 09, 2020, 22:19

• View Profile
I agree with you about Arnake finding his own voice but Deplick got his own voice. Deplick songs are successful and people actually know it but this guy he annoys me the way he forces the Ferre voice and if you listen to him closely you will notice he struggles to maintain the voice, that's why you see him go up and down when he sings because he's out of breath most of the time.

Jdog #3 on: July 19, 2020, 10:15

• View Profile
He sounded like a faux chanteur when in reality he's a good singer, he needs to sing like how he did in Kelvis Nkoyi.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa