Author Topic: What’s Ferre up to today, new release?  (Read 4510 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: December 07, 2020, 01:04

• View Profile
Just saw this on his insta story

archos #1 on: December 07, 2020, 10:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes possible,marchouse has been hyping a future release for some time now but i am not sure whether its a generique or a second song from harmonie

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: December 07, 2020, 12:08

• View Profile
I see....if I was him I would hold until end of December

Congolitude #3 on: December 07, 2020, 13:26

• View Profile
Because of Fally's and Héritier's releases ?

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: December 07, 2020, 13:59

• View Profile

Yep, he will get overshadowed by those two album, we all gona be busy analysing the songs and he will be the forgotten man

Congolitude #5 on: December 07, 2020, 14:07

• View Profile

Yep, he will get overshadowed by those two album, we all gona be busy analysing the songs and he will be the forgotten man
Unless if he ensures an exceptional promotion of his new album...

Longbluesquid #6 on: December 07, 2020, 14:47

• View Profile
Release it this week to get the party started ????

BienMat23 #7 on: December 07, 2020, 16:03

• View Profile

Sydo #8 on: December 07, 2020, 17:58

• View Profile
    • YouTube
Formerly Musiquezairoise

CM PRINCE #9 on: December 07, 2020, 18:12

• View Profile
Oh boy.... a Generique from Ferre lol I don’t know what to expect, all I know is for sure the clip will be amazing but as for the song itself....  ;D ;D and plus will he even release on time, knowing him it’ll come next year loool

« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 18:18 by CM PRINCE »

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: December 07, 2020, 19:09

• View Profile
Oh boy.... a Generique from Ferre lol I don’t know what to expect, all I know is for sure the clip will be amazing but as for the song itself....  ;D ;D and plus will he even release on time, knowing him it’ll come next year loool

No date on the flyer meaning this nigga is scared and will probably wait for both Wata and Fally to release theirs first

CM PRINCE #11 on: December 07, 2020, 20:51

• View Profile

No date on the flyer meaning this nigga is scared and will probably wait for both Wata and Fally to release theirs first
Looool  ;D ;D ;D

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #12 on: December 07, 2020, 20:58

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Wata and Fally have given specific dates for the release of their respective albums, Ferre Gola is probably just preparing this single meaning he's postponing the release of his ''world'' album and to compensate he's releasing a single for ''end of year celebrations,'' this means christmas and new year song,isn't it what it means when he says ''pour les fêtes de fin d’année ?''
LE BIG BOSS

Congolitude #13 on: December 07, 2020, 22:49

• View Profile
Wata and Fally have given specific dates for the release of their respective albums, Ferre Gola is probably just preparing this single meaning he's postponing the release of his ''world'' album and to compensate he's releasing a single for ''end of year celebrations,'' this means christmas and new year song,isn't it what it means when he says ''pour les fêtes de fin d’année ?''
Yes this is it

CM PRINCE #14 on: December 07, 2020, 23:10

• View Profile
Lol yeah but big Sly, last year Ferre said Par Hazard would be released for Christmas, then he postponed for before the new year, then he postponed again for early February hahahaha, that’s probably another reason why he doesn’t wanna give the date just yet, cause when it comes to timing he’s a mess.