Author Topic: Who copied who debate with Brigade v Heritier generique continues  (Read 2890 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: December 15, 2020, 13:37

• View Profile

archos #1 on: December 15, 2020, 13:41

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
;D

lol i am sure its brigade who instigated it,after his interview with popol  where he talked about ferre,heritier,celeo  and praised dicap

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: December 15, 2020, 14:10

• View Profile
;D

lol i am sure its brigade who instigated it,after his interview with popol  where he talked about ferre,heritier,celeo  and praised dicap

I don’t understand our musician these days....all their releases goes quite after couple of days of release. Look at Heritier’s, it’s like he didn’t even release we music.

archos #3 on: December 15, 2020, 14:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
its strange indeed almost none of the 2020 releases lasted even 3 month of peak,i think its also fans' fault
people are more interested about the first days of release with high expectation and/or high excitment based on fanatism then it just fades away its like people move on quickly after the first "wave"

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: December 15, 2020, 16:18

• View Profile

archos #5 on: December 15, 2020, 16:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Innos’B “Olandi” did alright

yes bro thats exactly because of olandi that i said almost,regarde moi too did well
man the courage of brigade,the guy had the audacity in popol's interview to tell ferre to go and  see fally to learn how to do "international songs" well

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: December 15, 2020, 16:23

• View Profile

yes bro thats exactly because of olandi that i said almost,regarde moi too did well
man the courage of brigade,the guy had the audacity in popol's interview to tell ferre to go and  see fally to learn how to do "international songs" well

The disrespect and all because his musician left to join Jet7 and Ferre calling him petit lol

archos #7 on: December 15, 2020, 16:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

The disrespect and all because his musician left to join Jet7 and Ferre calling him petit lol

does that musician even feature with ferre because i only see de gaulle,guy,nselele, ferrari and the light skinned guy i am forgetting his name, he has a song on album
funny that he's hurt with ferre calling him petit while dicap calls him "petit na nga brigade"

CM PRINCE #8 on: December 15, 2020, 17:02

• View Profile

does that musician even feature with ferre because i only see de gaulle,guy,nselele, ferrari and the light skinned guy i am forgetting his name, he has a song on album
funny that he's hurt with ferre calling him petit while dicap calls him "petit na nga brigade"
Loool I think he accepts Fally calling him petit because he's friends with Fally whilst with Ferre he isn't. It's funny how they all pick and choose who can call them petit.

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: December 15, 2020, 19:02

• View Profile

That musician left long time ago. He even released a single two month ago.