Author Topic: Why is all of Ferre Golas generiques underrated ?  (Read 4092 times)

lepadre on: May 01, 2021, 18:28

• View Profile
Since boite noire no one of his generiques work really do somebody have a answer why ?

Matebu #1 on: May 01, 2021, 18:33

• View Profile
All his studio génériques have been garbage since - poor sound and monotony. I don’t rate him all when it comes to génériques. He’s a rhumba master

Allô Téléphone is an average générique, but the sound is far superior to that of Vibes
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 18:35 by Matebu »

CM PRINCE #2 on: May 01, 2021, 18:36

• View Profile
Out of all the generiques since Boite Noire I only like Seben and also Vibes is ok it grew on me after a few days, but the rest naa!

BienMat23 #3 on: May 01, 2021, 19:19

• View Profile
I really like Premiere class and vibes has grown on me especially the dance but overall his Generiques rarely are that good

Congolitude #4 on: May 02, 2021, 12:58

• View Profile
All his studio génériques have been garbage since - poor sound

Yes I agree, this is the biggest problem of Ferre's generique after Boite Noire. The quality and the mixing are very baaad. Look at the sound quality of Premiere classe and Vibes, look at the Pentagone's guitar partition in Vibes... Par hasard has good sound quality but is not very catchy. Ferre need to change studio and to recruit some new guitarists who will be creative... and I think I'm not the first to say this here

CM PRINCE #5 on: May 02, 2021, 15:00

• View Profile
All his studio génériques have been garbage since - poor sound

Yes I agree, this is the biggest problem of Ferre's generique after Boite Noire. The quality and the mixing are very baaad. Look at the sound quality of Premiere classe and Vibes, look at the Pentagone's guitar partition in Vibes... Par hasard has good sound quality but is not very catchy. Ferre need to change studio and to recruit some new guitarists who will be creative... and I think I'm not the first to say this here
Gosh the Pentagone part in Vibes was so weakkk I hated it, everytime I listen to Vibes I end it before it gets to the Pentagone part. Par Hasard wasn’t good either the only part that was good was Hadji Solo’s part. I remember some Ferre fans here were trying to say Par Hazard was better than Mwinda LOOOL
Ferre needs to do a complete clear out on his guitar soloist department, they keep failing him.

Manzambi94 #6 on: May 02, 2021, 17:57

• View Profile
Since boite noire no one of his generiques work really do somebody have a answer why ?

Because he lets his Atalaku and guitarists do it all, while these guitarists are always used to follow Ferré lead and when you have a leader who always does Rhumba where you finna find the creativity to make Générique, and his Atlalkus (Bercy and Kirikou included) have always been trash the only générique I liked of Ferré was Tshiluba where Ilunga the short dancer animated and the traditional part of Okalikota where Ruth Nzele animated in Mongo for the rest they are all trash

And to be honest Tshiluba out of all the Générique in QQJD was the only one who needed a video, it would have been great if he developed a video similar to Zenga Luketo going back to the village dancing with the elders etc

« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 17:59 by Manzambi94 »

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #7 on: May 02, 2021, 21:03

• View Profile
Cause they are all boring........... , FERRE, JETSET and generiques naaaa!! Even every atalaku who goes there becomes weak Kunzardo was better with Heritier, Bercy was a bomb at WMM, he messed up with leaving Team Wata he was doing great.

Congolitude #8 on: May 02, 2021, 22:00

• View Profile
Cause they are all boring........... , FERRE, JETSET and generiques naaaa!! Even every atalaku who goes there becomes weak Kunzardo was better with Heritier, Bercy was a bomb at WMM, he messed up with leaving Team Wata he was doing great.
Dont forget that Kunzardo was very strong back in the day with Lubukulukumu, Qui est derriere toi, Boite noire...

Kibombanda #9 on: May 03, 2021, 06:56

• View Profile
When  we come  to understand  that  everyone of  these  artists have their strengths and weaknesses, we  will  not  even have  such    discussions.

Ferre is a rumba giant period! I  have come  to  love him  for that.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #10 on: May 07, 2021, 21:28

• View Profile
Dont forget that Kunzardo was very strong back in the day with Lubukulukumu, Qui est derriere toi, Boite noire...
yes back then..

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #11 on: May 07, 2021, 21:29

• View Profile
When  we come  to understand  that  everyone of  these  artists have their strengths and weaknesses, we  will  not  even have  such    discussions.

Ferre is a rumba giant period! I  have come  to  love him  for that.
Are you suggesting that he should stick to them only?